Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 26, 2018 Spring 2018 Fall 2017
Purchase:
Zavvi
PS4 - Amazon USA
XBox One - Amazon USA

1.jpg2.jpg

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

kisspng-red-dead-redemption-2-grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-5b3fbdbb2fcf38.5473842515309039951958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Anybody else pre-ordered from Game UK or have any experience with doing so? The day before release and my copy hasn't been dispatched yet... they're shipping via First Class, so I'm a little concerned it won't be here tomorrow. :ohno:

Anybody else pre-ordered from Game UK or have any experience with doing so? The day before release and my copy hasn't been dispatched yet... they're shipping via First Class, so I'm a little concerned it won't be here tomorrow. :ohno:

Dont worry bud. Ive ordered from Game too and mine hasnt been dispatched either. Spiderman was dispatched the day before and it arrived fine. Have faith..... (i am at the moment ha)

Reactions: Noodles
Dont worry bud. Ive ordered from Game too and mine hasnt been dispatched either. Spiderman was dispatched the day before and it arrived fine. Have faith..... (i am at the moment ha)
Ah, thanks mate. That's good to know! Fingers crossed for us both. :D

Reactions: Kizza
Let me know your thoughts guys of the game because i am between this or Assassins Creed Odyssey xbox one to buy

@MGD

Ill be getting my Special Edition copy on the way home. They were supposed to deliver mine but the morons got confused with the delivery date! :angry:

Takes an AGE to install!! 84.52GB spread across two discs as well as a 3.63GB update
No kidding! Received my copy over an hour ago and the install is only half way done. :arghh:

Just got mine @Noodles

Now the painful wait for it to install begins..... :(
Same here buddy. :thumbs:

Hopefully we'll get the time to actually play it today... it'll be bed time again at this rate lol.

• Haha
Reactions: harry