Snow White and the Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Swarovski Crystallized-6 qty [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available via a contest-6 in existence. Per website, contest ended 3/10/2012.

Thanks hubmuswell and others for posting.

Per Wreck, this is also confirmed to be legitimate.

From Graziadaily contest:

"So here's where you come in. To celebrate the release of Snow White & The Huntsman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 1st October 2012, we're giving our dear readers the chance to win a one of a kind, custom made Swarovski crystallized Blu-ray Steelbook. Oh yes! The case was specially made for the film and only SIX exist in the entire world so it really is a gem. All you need do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below. And if you can't possibly wait, pre-order your copy now by clicking here."

snowwhite crystal.jpg

If anyone has won one, feel free to post pics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Blu-ray sized to me. If you're referring to the newspaper article, well we all know that a lot of the press couldn't give a damn about the differences between Blu-ray and DVD, it's all the same to them.

Reactions: Flip
A new way of covering dented steels mod them ;).

I have a dented demons hhhmmmm i have the super glue were does the other half keep her BLING ;)

Then will sell starting bid.............$1000000 dollars one of a kind be quick people.

Very possible it was the Blu-Ray and an empty crystallized DVD case. Some articles are referring to it as a DVD and others as a Blu-Ray.

"Get down to HMV and get your hands on the film everyone's talking about, as SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN comes to Blu-ray with Ultraviolet and DVD on Monday 1 October.

Featuring a spell-binding cast of Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth, SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN takes you on an adventure where the fate of a generation rests upon the shoulders of one young woman in this breathtaking new twist on the classic fairytale.

To celebrate the release, the Daily Mirror has teamed up EXCLUSIVELY with Universal Pictures (UK) and HMV to give readers the chance to win five limited edition Swarovski Crystallized DVD steel book covers of the movie worth PS2,000 each.

Created by hand and using the latest crystallization techniques, each DVD is adorned with thousands of jet black and red crystals for a truly magical collectors' piece.

HOW TO ENTER

Please cut out and complete the entry coupon below and present it at any HMV store in England & Wales between 5pm-7pm TODAY ONLY.

In London HMV - 150 Oxford Street - your coupon will be exchanged for an apple. Bite into it and, if you have the winning fruit, one of these unique Crystallized DVD steel book covers of the movie is yours.

In all other participating stores you'll be entered into an exciting themed draw for a chance to win one of the four remaining prizes.

Please tick as relevant: I do not wish to receive any further communications from HMV , Universal Pictures (UK) , Trinity Mirror plc , or any other carefully selected third parties "

I think it looks really tacky and homemade. Maybe it looks better in hand. IMO The one in the OP is much classier.

6 in total

"So here's where you come in. To celebrate the release of Snow White & The Huntsman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 1st October 2012, we're giving our dear readers the chance to win a one of a kind, custom made Swarovski crystallized Blu-ray Steelbook. Oh yes! The case was specially made for the film and only SIX exist in the entire world so it really is a gem. All you need do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below. And if you can't possibly wait, pre-order your copy now by clicking here."

To celebrate the release, the Daily Mirror has teamed up EXCLUSIVELY with Universal Pictures (UK) and HMV to give readers the chance to win five limited edition Swarovski Crystallized DVD steel book covers of the movie worth PS2,000 each."

I read that. And then read this. Only reason why I asked :D

I guess they weren't giving away number 6.

this looks amazing i actually collect Swarovski crystal id be torn wether to put it with my crystal or my steelbooks ha i would love to own one of these but lets face it thats never gona happen

Reactions: Tiger
ok so lets find the girl on that picture and maybe if you are a very good looking huntsman she is willing to trade her steel:hilarious:

that means, sorry DB and all the other female ninjas, your chances become smaller:hilarious: