Snow White and the Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Swarovski Crystallized-6 qty [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available via a contest-6 in existence. Per website, contest ended 3/10/2012.

Thanks hubmuswell and others for posting.

Per Wreck, this is also confirmed to be legitimate.

From Graziadaily contest:

"So here's where you come in. To celebrate the release of Snow White & The Huntsman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 1st October 2012, we're giving our dear readers the chance to win a one of a kind, custom made Swarovski crystallized Blu-ray Steelbook. Oh yes! The case was specially made for the film and only SIX exist in the entire world so it really is a gem. All you need do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below. And if you can't possibly wait, pre-order your copy now by clicking here."

snowwhite crystal.jpg

If anyone has won one, feel free to post pics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Evil, not really, you don't know that she is not looking for a good looking Huntswoman...:hilarious: Alas, I am already taken anyway, so I'd be out of the 'Hunger Games' style competition. LMAO. Would love to see pics of the real thing though...wonder where the owners are hiding:) :scat:

Hi,

Sorry to drag this thread up! I've only recently found this forum.. I just thought I'd share an impulse buy of mine recently. I have what I consider to be a small collection of various film items although this particular item isn't my usual cup of tea I went ahead on a whim! Happy viewing. SimonView attachment 209025View attachment 209026View attachment 209027View attachment 209029

Doesn't seem to have worked, I'm not so great at forums!

Can people see the images? Or is it because I'm new i don't have the correct permissions?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry to drag this thread up! I've only recently found this forum.. I just thought I'd share an impulse buy of mine recently. I have what I consider to be a small collection of various film items although this particular item isn't my usual cup of tea I went ahead on a whim! Happy viewing. SimonView attachment 209025View attachment 209026View attachment 209027View attachment 209029

Can people see the images? Or is it because I'm new i don't have the correct permissions?

View attachment 209030 View attachment 209031 View attachment 209032 View attachment 209043

Hi, welcome to Hidefninja!

You might want to try uploading the images on a image hosting website like imgur or upload them directly to hidefninja via the ''upload a file'' function besides the ''post reply'' button.

Can't wait to see images of this one :thumbs:

Hi,

View attachment 209030 View attachment 209031 View attachment 209032 View attachment 209043

That's crazy. I bet it could be reproduced by a few handy crafters after stopping by Michaels.

Reactions: dfoles
Hi,

Congrats and Welcome! Yes, you are the FIRST we see it here with this LIVE!!!

Wow! Amazing! Be proud! How did you obtained it?

Hi,

Great job buddy obtaining one of these beauties. :drool:

Welcome to HDN and thanks for sharing with us. I think you should be rewarded with a grail badge.

Reactions: metal hunter