Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Casting speculation begins now! My choice... Logan Lerman! He's been my pick for Spidey since before Andrew Garfield was casted. Now that he's a little older, Lerman would be perfect.

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
Ya, Looks like they are going to go with a new Peter Parker for this. That's the only thing that makes me sad about this news. I really liked Garfield as Spidey. I just wish he had gotten better movies to be in.

@tridon I like Lerman, not a bad choice. He was fantastic in Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Hmmm.... Or what about Dylan O'Brien (from Maze Runner)? He would make a decent Peter too IMO.

Its also funny to think Josh Hutcherson almost got the Role before Garfield. Wonder if they would go back to him. His screen test:

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Holland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marisa Tomei[/ACTOR]

Plot: The plot is unknown.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
224557-e3588d36b5053550a235cb9cf8af1b93.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

spidermna.jpg
ufYkdD34mqSVe4Zyznkmvaiyz8q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do people think they should name the new film?
Spectacular? Sensational? Ultimate? Superior? Your Friendly Neighborhood?
Any Other ideas?

Spider-Man July 28th 2017
Spider-Man is Appearing in a Film Marvel's Cinematic Universe Then Sony Pictures will release its Next installment of its $4 Billion Spider-Man Franchise on July 28th 2017
Co-Produced by Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal
Sony Pictures will continue to Finance, Distribute, Own and have final creative control of the Spider-Man films
Also Andrew Garfield is not returning

Meh. I was actually really enjoying Sony's latest attempt and I thought Garfield was a great Spidey. I do look forward to seeing Marvel finally take a shot at the character though! :)

YEEEEHAWWW! :spiderman::woot:

Damn, finally Sony managed to put their heads out of each others butts! :happy:
Now it only depends on how good they take their chances - please don't screw it up guys..!

Next up on the round table - FOX! :cautious:

Amazing news, this has made my day BUT Andrew Garfield is an amazing spiderman (see what I did there) and I can't think of anyone who will top him. He was perfect, loved his Peter Parker and his spiderman. P*ssed all over Tobey maguire and I loved the original 2 spiderman

Reactions: thewoe and cooey
I feel like they should go for Miles Morales instead of Peter Parker. That would very much nip the.. yet another reboot fatigue.. in the bud.

I feel like they should go for Miles Morales instead of Peter Parker. That would very much nip the.. yet another reboot fatigue.. in the bud.
Apparently some guy is holding them back from doing a Miles Morales spiderman, so I don't think so.I think if they could they would.Marve is doing anything to get headlines now a days such as a female Thor , all female Avengers,black Captain America, Muslim Captain Marvel, ETc.So them having an Ethnic Spiderman would work perfectly for them.

I would love to see another spiderman.I'm sick of peter Parker.

Spiderman and Superman are the main Superheroes I disslike the most . I never have got it with eather of them . Just too out of the box . Also I have a mega phobia of Spiders EEK! . How anyone whould want to be one :yuck: .

Dont think even IF thay cast Benadict Cumberbatch or Idris Elba I could cope :ohno: . So no matter who is cast I would not get it .

I get the Bat and Ironman with thire toys . Hulk with his accident . Thor from another plain and the list goes on . I can get and understand them .

Sticking in Spidy to higher his popularly could be a seriously bad move :cautious:.

Just my view anyway :sorry: .

I know it's already been decided, but I thought it'd be interesting to see how many of you think Andrew Garfield should stay/go, so I've added a poll to the thread. ;)