Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Garfield's out... it's official. So is Marc Webb as director. Marvel and Sony are looking for a new, younger actor to play Spidey. To me, this is great news. There's a lot of great choices out there, but like I already said, Logan Lerman is 100% my choice.

That's well annoyed me that Garfield is out! I'm not as interested as I was this morning and this is coming from a huge spidey fan

There's a lot of great choices out there, but like I already said, Logan Lerman is 100% my choice.

Hmmm.... Or what about Dylan O'Brien (from Maze Runner)? He would make a decent Peter too IMO.

This is hilarious! I think Sony & Marvel have been reading this thread @tridon .

"Variety is also the first to start reporting names in contention to fill the role, adding that Logan Lerman (Fury) and Dylan O’Brien (The Maze Runner) have been mentioned as being under consideration." - Collider

Great Minds...

Reactions: tridon
Miles Morales would be great! But my only concern then would be that they may consider Jaden Smith for the role. :ohno:

urgh.jpg

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Miles Morales is like 10 years old. Introducing him now would be ridicilous. Peter needs to make a mark as Spider-Man in order for Miles to become Spider-Man.

Bah.

I was enjoying the Amazing Spiderman films, im watching the bonus disc that came with Amazing spiderman 2 steelbook, the sequel looks like it could be amazing and then they do this.

In the last 10 years they have rebooted the spidey franchise twice and tbh im getting fed up with it.

I enjoyed the original trilogy, i prefer the Amazing spidey films and i was hoping for at least one more movie with garfield but now they are rebooting it again and im loosing intrest very fast.

Bah.

I was enjoying the Amazing Spiderman films, im watching the bonus disc that came with Amazing spiderman 2 steelbook, the sequel looks like it could be amazing and then they do this.

In the last 10 years they have rebooted the spidey franchise twice and tbh im getting fed up with it.

I enjoyed the original trilogy, i prefer the Amazing spidey films and i was hoping for at least one more movie with garfield but now they are rebooting it again and im loosing intrest very fast.

I'm with you on that

Bah.

My thoughts exactly.