Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Zendaya has landed a key role in Marvel and Sony’s “Spider-Man” reboot starring Tom Holland.

Jon Watts is directing the currently untitled “Spider-Man” reboot. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing the film, which focuses on a teenage Peter Parker.

Holland is starring as Parker, while Zendaya’s role is currently under wraps. Marisa Tomei is attached to play Aunt May.

Zendaya has landed a key role in Marvel and Sony’s “Spider-Man” reboot starring Tom Holland.

Jon Watts is directing the currently untitled “Spider-Man” reboot. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing the film, which focuses on a teenage Peter Parker.

Holland is starring as Parker, while Zendaya’s role is currently under wraps. Marisa Tomei is attached to play Aunt May.
Director hasn't done anything but Onion News.That scares me.A lot.

They have confirmed Zendaya would not be a love interest but will possibly have and integral role in later movies.

Director hasn't done anything but Onion News.That scares me.A lot.

They have confirmed Zendaya would not be a love interest but will possibly have and integral role in later movies.

He directed cop car and clown

I really enjoyed clown, thought it was very well made but not seen cop car although I hear good things

It is a random choice but like James gunn I like these random directors they choose and take a gamble on

Funnily enough I read that late last night and was going to post it today so cheers for the reminder

Yeah they have launched a website with "Spider-Man Homecoming" in the title.

Apparently the comic story features iron man and cap so it makes sense in a way although there is speculation that it might be in a flash back from civil war or something like that because rumours are we won't see cap or iron man until infinity war after next months civil war

Cool I'll give cop car a go then

I hope Spider-Man: Homecoming is the title. It's a neat meta-reference to Spider-Man now being a part of the MCU. Also: don't see why one of the other Avengers couldn't appear as opposed to Iron Man or Captain America. What about Black Widow?

I hope Spider-Man: Homecoming is the title. It's a neat meta-reference to Spider-Man now being a part of the MCU. Also: don't see why one of the other Avengers couldn't appear as opposed to Iron Man or Captain America. What about Black Widow?

They probably will include someone else but the story has iron man and cap in it but like I said they prob won't appear in this because "rumour" is they won't appear in anything after civil war until infinity war.
For all we know iron man might die in civil war (can't see it happening personally or at least I don't want it to happen) but my theory is Tony will get hurt (physically by cap and mentally by the death of a friend) and dissapear for a while and then come back when times are tough in infinity war

They probably will include someone else but the story has iron man and cap in it but like I said they prob won't appear in this because "rumour" is they won't appear in anything after civil war until infinity war.
For all we know iron man might die in civil war (can't see it happening personally or at least I don't want it to happen) but my theory is Tony will get hurt (physically by cap and mentally by the death of a friend) and dissapear for a while and then come back when times are tough in infinity war
Could be War Machine and Falcon instead.

Reactions: Flloydo
Could be War Machine and Falcon instead.

I think war machine might die in civil war.
In the trailer he don't look to great in one scene plus Tony is holding him and he looks upset and angry plus i swear there's a huge hole in war machines chest in that scene.
Maybe they are mis directing us and he's fine.
Come to think of it, that's probably it. Why would they show that in the trailer! lol

I think war machine might die in civil war.
In the trailer he don't look to great in one scene plus Tony is holding him and he looks upset and angry plus i swear there's a huge hole in war machines chest in that scene.
Maybe they are mis directing us and he's fine.
Come to think of it, that's probably it. Why would they show that in the trailer! lol
It'll probably be Sharon Carter who dies if anybody does in Civil War. She's disposable.

Reactions: Flloydo
It'll probably be Sharon Carter who dies if anybody does in Civil War. She's disposable.

True, but to be edgy they should kill off a superhero. Not saying I want anyone to go but it makes it more interesting.
Plus after a fight with 10 of them running at each other it's pointless if everyone is "fine" after.

Some have speculated the scarlet witch but I don't think she will. Can't see them introducing a new female superhero in the last film only to kill her off in the next film.
Not to mention losing a brother in the last too.
Plus she actually has powers unlike widow. (Don't want widow to die either! Otherwise it's hulk cleavage we will all be having dreams about....... I mean nightmares ha

Oh and she's a good actress too and smashes the part lol

'Spider-Man' Reboot Will Feature Other Marvel Characters.

EW reports:

We all know the webslinger will make a sizable appearance in the Marvel Studios film Captain America: Civil War, but it has been unclear if some of those heroes could share the screen with Peter Parker in his own standalone movie set for next year.

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige told EW, yes – not only does Spidey end up helping Iron Man in Civil War, but the plan is for some Marvel Cinematic Universe stalwarts to appear in Spider-Man’s film. “He is in the universe now, and the fun of the universe is that characters go back and forth,” Feige said.

Sony Pictures is rebooting the character in an untitled Spider-Man film with Tom Holland as Peter Parker, set for release July 7, 2017.

A primer for the casual fans: These are all characters who originated in the pages of Marvel Comics, but years before the publishing company started financing its own interlocked series of movies through Marvel Studios, some of its most iconic heroes were licensed out to other film companies. Fox has the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Deadpool, and others; Sony has Spider-Man and all the characters associated with him.

Each property comes with a deadline: Make a new film by a certain date, or the rights revert back to Marvel. (That’s how Marvel Studios was able to reclaim Daredevil from Fox and make the TV series currently streaming on Netflix.)

Last year, after disappointment over The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and a hacking scandal that upended leadership at the studio, Sony agreed to share the character with Marvel Studios, in exchange for getting a deadline extension. That brought the studio time to put together the 2017 film, which will be directed by Cop Car filmmaker Jon Watts.

For fans, it also meant Spidey’s new storyline would become interlocked with those of Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, and the menagerie of other do-gooders and evildoers in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Feige can’t say exactly who from the MCU will appear in the Spider-Man film, but when he was asked by EW, Civil War filmmaker Joe Russo jumped in with a suggestion.

“Let’s just say … Great Lakes Avengers,” said Russo, who directed the Captain America film with his brother Anthony.

He’s joking. Unless you think Mister Immortal, the pink pterodactyl woman Dinah Soar, Big Bertha (whose power is severe obesity), the intangible teleporter Doorman, and the two-dimensional Flatman will actually turn up onscreen.

no need to be rude ?

really ?

lol.

what about the point I made against yours ?
What point? It wasn't connected in any way apart from happening to be about the same film that was being discussed in-connection with Spider-Man's appearance in Civil War earlier in the thread.

What point? It wasn't connected in any way apart from happening to be about the same film that was being discussed in-connection with Spider-Man's appearance in Civil War earlier in the thread.

you posted on this thread about captain america civil war.
i posted on this tread about captain america civil war - AND you posted back that i've got wrong thread.

???