Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back,

Thought it was great. Very different to the previous spideys but very well made, excellent humour and love the way they deal with Peter at school.

Fell in love with MJ.... Something about her

Really like Holland as spidey, he does a great job but I badly miss Garfield. He's still the best spidey & Peter but Holland is a very close second and after more films that could change

@tridon what was the twist you face palmed? There's only one twist i remember so I'm assuming it's that but I genuinely didn't see that coming. My mate too

Was it Keaton and his family? I thought they diverted that well considering before all that aunt may is teaching pete how to be with a girl and then when it follows him to the door I was expecting to see pedro royaly **** it up, but then....... The clanger

Oh or was it MJ? I think I knew she was MJ anyway. Can't remember but she is hot and very funny

Really liked happy too, great moments with him. Love how they show that there is no where for spidey to swing in the neighbourhood like running over the golf course or using trucks and cars to get around a lot

And how he wasn't the best spidey in terms of how he battled, was a novice and even scared of heights lol. New suit is epic and that kill option with the eyes was quality too. Such a cool suit

Keaton was aweosme, loved the vultures suit and fur neck coat, thought they gave him quite good reason for his actions too

This is up there with the best of the spideys with Ramis spidey 2 and webbs Amazing spidey 1 even though they both have huge issues (maguire ruins Peter in no 2 and ifans ruins Connors in no 1 - lizard is fine)

I'm hoping they tackle mysterio in the sequel but would also love to see a new doc ock (even though he was perfect in the second) but I heard they won't be using characters that have been done before

Just got back,

Thought it was great. Very different to the previous spideys but very well made, excellent humour and love the way they deal with Peter at school.

Really like Holland as spidey, he does a great job but I badly miss Garfield. He's still the best spidey & Peter but Holland is a very close second and after more films that could change

@tridon what was the twist you face palmed? There's only one twist i remember so I'm assuming it's that but I genuinely didn't see that coming. My mate too

Was it Keaton and his family? I thought they diverted that well considering before all that aunt may is teaching pete how to be with a girl and then when it follows him to the door I was expecting to see pedro royaly **** it up, but then....... The clanger

Oh or was it MJ? I think I knew she was MJ anyway. Can't remember but she is hot and very funny

Really liked happy too, great moments with him. Love how they show that there is no where for spidey to swing in the neighbourhood like running over the golf course or using trucks and cars to get around a lot

And how he wasn't the best spidey in terms of how he battled, was a novice and even scared of heights lol. New suit is epic and that kill option with the eyes was quality too. Such a cool suit

Keaton was aweosme, loved the vultures suit and fur neck coat, thought they gave him quite good reason for his actions too

This is up there with the best of the spideys with Ramis spidey 2 and webbs Amazing spidey 1 even though they both have huge issues (maguire ruins Peter in no 2 and ifans ruins Connors in no 1 - lizard is fine)

I'm hoping they tackle mysterio in the sequel but would also love to see a new doc ock (even though he was perfect in the second) but I heard they won't be using characters that have been done before

The MJ reveal was a facepalm moment. If she's not Mary Jane, there's no point calling her MJ. I just thought that was completely, utterly dumb.

Glad you enjoyed it, though! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The MJ reveal was a facepalm moment. If she's not Mary Jane, there's no point calling her MJ. I just thought that was completely, utterly dumb.

Glad you enjoyed it, though! :thumbs:

Ohhhhhh yeah

it's not her name, yeah your right. Sorry for some reason I thought it might of been the vulture thing

I really didn't see the Keaton twist coming though

I also really liked the bit when he was stuck in the room learning the web variants trying to kill time and then trying to use them on the guys in the car

Who do you want to see as the villain in the sequel?

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Just got back,

A grungy metalhead looking MJ with attitude, ohhhhh I sooooooooo liked!

• Thanks
A grungy metalhead looking MJ with attitude, ohhhhh I sooooooooo liked!

Yeah her attitude was sexy, her hair, clothes and her in general.
Wouldn't say she was MJ looking though for obvious reasons

Marisa Tomei was sexy as hell too in those waistline jeans/ trousers, tight tops and big glasses. Yuuuum

Yeah her attitude was sexy, her hair, clothes and her in general.
Wouldn't say she was MJ looking though for obvious reasons

Marisa Tomei was sexy as hell too in those waistline jeans/ trousers, tight tops and big glasses. Yuuuum

When she was teaching him to dance ............................OH MAMMA! She's aged very nicely!

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo
I FINALLY SAW THIS TONIGHT!

This is the first Spider-Man film that I've loved. I've like other ones, but this is the first one that really felt like the Spider-Man to me.
Tobey / Raimi never quite got it right (IMO). Garfield / Webb got close, but the story was lacking. This one hit all the right notes.

and the edit credits scene was perfect.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Ohhhhhh yeah

it's not her name, yeah your right. Sorry for some reason I thought it might of been the vulture thing

I really didn't see the Keaton twist coming though

I also really liked the bit when he was stuck in the room learning the web variants trying to kill time and then trying to use them on the guys in the car

Who do you want to see as the villain in the sequel?

The Vulture twist was great! I didn't see that coming for obvious reasons (different last names, different ethnicity). Then again, Michael Keaton as Vulture was the highlight of the movie for me and that interaction between him and Peter in the car was phenomenal.

I think
Scorpion
is a sure-fire guess as a villain in the sequel due to his involvement in this film, but I don't see him as the main bad guy. I think they're going to stay away from Green Goblin for a while and they probably won't touch Doctor Octopus yet. I'd personally like to see Mysterio or Kraven in a film and I think Chameleon would be good as a secondary villain (kinda like Scarecrow in the Dark Knight films).

• Thanks
The Vulture twist was great! I didn't see that coming for obvious reasons (different last names, different ethnicity). Then again, Michael Keaton as Vulture was the highlight of the movie for me and that interaction between him and Peter in the car was phenomenal.

I think
Scorpion
is a sure-fire guess as a villain in the sequel due to his involvement in this film, but I don't see him as the main bad guy. I think they're going to stay away from Green Goblin for a while and they probably won't touch Doctor Octopus yet. I'd personally like to see Mysterio or Kraven in a film and I think Chameleon would be good as a secondary villain (kinda like Scarecrow in the Dark Knight films).

That scene in the car outside the dance was amazing, I was actually really happy he clocked Parker on the drive to it.

Oh is the scorpion the guy in prison at the end? Hmmm, was never a massive scorpion fan but could be cool. I really want to see mysterio, that would make my day.
I did read that they were focusing on villains that hadn't been done so it rules those out but i would love to see another doc oc.

Good shout with chameleon

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Ahahahah!
Nice little reveal about the teaser poster.

Tom Holland has revealed a very unexpected piece of information about the teaser as it turns out that it was dreamed up by Marvel after they were sent a photograph of him actually asleep on set!

"Interesting story about that poster is that is actually me asleep," the British actor revealed in a recent interview. "That’s not part of the movie, that’s me in-between takes asleep. We were shooting this scene and I was just really tired that day, and I was just asleep on the floor, and the photographer took a picture. So when they made that the poster, I was like ‘What the hell, guys!’"

spider_man_poster.jpg