Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: May 10th, 2015
Purchase links: Best Buy.ca
Price: $16.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:

m2216495.jpg

We had this planned for awhile. We decided to announce it today in honor of Leonard

Last edited by a moderator:
A Blu-ray Steelbook with the original poster art? Take my money now! Any chance of getting the remaining films? Also, is there an ETA for release?

maybe this is a silly question, but what is this movie ? The 3rd star trek (after Into darkness) is only gonna be released in summer 2016 ?

I'm puzzled as to know what this is :cautious:

Into Darkness is actually the 12th Star Trek movie and could be considered to be a reimagining of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (itself a follow on to an episode of the original 60's tv show called Space Seed) played out in the new timeline. The list of films are:

Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
Star Trek: Generations
Star Trek: First Contact
Star Trek: Insurrection
Star Trek: Nemesis
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek: Into Darkness

For my money, The Wrath of Khan is not only the very best of Star Trek but one of the best sci fI movies ever

Definitely in for the GB

RIP Leonard :(

Oh My!

The Wrath of Khan is my favorite out of the franchise.. So sad of Mr Nemoy's passing. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Reactions: WKRP
maybe this is a silly question, but what is this movie ? The 3rd star trek (after Into darkness) is only gonna be released in summer 2016 ?

I'm puzzled as to know what this is :cautious:
:OMG: Dude! I hope you're seriously joking here. If not I will speak to you no longer. :rofl:
One does not simply collect movies and never hear of the original Star Treks!
For Spock's sake there were TEN movies! (...I think)

:OMG: Dude! I hope you're seriously joking here. If not I will speak to you no longer. :rofl:
One does not simply collect movies and never hear of the original Star Treks!
For Spock's sake there were TEN movies! (...I think)

lmbo!!! oh Lord that was funny... I'm gonna guess you're quite young.

I'm sowwy I started watching only Start Trek Voyager from the TV Series, this is when I started to watch Star Trek and never was attracted to the older movies I knew there was some but never paid attention to them(please don't Hurt Me :bag:) ...and my first Star Trek movie was the J.J Abrams one (again Please don't Hurt Me :bag:)

I'm sowwy I started watching only Start Trek Voyager from the TV Series, this is when I started to watch Star Trek and never was attracted to the older movies I knew there was some but never paid attention to them(please don't Hurt Me :bag:) ...and my first Star Trek movie was the J.J Abrams one (again Please don't Hurt Me :bag:)
Fine, since you're a young one. I won't hurt you. But I'm curious now whether you're under or over 16 :rofl:
Well that, and plus I haven't watched the movies either, only the series :p and it wasn't even the whole thing :brb::lurk:

@AlienKing lol over and hahaha you didn't watch but at least you knew what it was lol your brb emoticon makes your sentence funny,

but things that don't interest me, I actually pay no attention to it, I knew there was so many different types of Star Trek TV Series before Voyager and old movies same as Planet Of The Apes, never was attracted to that either and never went to look for the movies...so I was not aware but I should have been a little smarter and used something called ''google'' :rofl:

oh yes love it finally the orginal ones!!!!!

RIP spock so sad and before his time (n)

@zerox39 please tell us you have plans for the others with poster art as well that would make my year :D
also are these director cuts at all please???

for those not in the know which is one hell of a surprise to be honest i ask which cave have you lived in :rolleyes::facepalm:
go look at these links and learn now or be sent to a klingon mine prison! :mad:

1.Star Trek: The Motion Picture 1979
2.Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 1982
3.Star Trek III: The Search for Spock 1984
4.Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home 1986
5.Star Trek V: The Final Frontier 1989
6.Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 1991
Star Trek: Generations 1994
8.Star Trek: First Contact 1996
9.Star Trek: Insurrection 1998
10.Star Trek: Nemesis 2002
reboots
Star Trek 2009
12.Star Trek Into Darkness 2013
13.Star Trek 3 2016

poster art
latest
star-trek-II-poster.jpg
6uwPD03ASHhJryFY5yp3XTDq4aR.jpg
81559.jpg
star-trek-v-the-final-frontier.jpg
star-trek-vi-the-undiscovered-country-original.jpg
stgenbox.jpg
star_trek_08_first_contact_1_dvdbash.jpg
star-trek-insurrection-poster.jpg
Star_Trek_Nemesis_poster.jpg

as you can tell i'm major trekkie
:vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan:

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
Curious to know why the "II" is smaller than the text for "Star Trek". Looks a little odd. Was this how it was displayed on the original poster artwork? Noticed it's the same format on the spine.

Steelbook looks funky :OMG::drool:

Silly question but is there a future shop exclusive for the first one already? Couldn't find it with Search :shy:

The art for this is great. And asthe best Star Trek film it deserves a steelbook.
I don't think I would want every film to get a release though, as there were some duds.

It was sad to hear of Nimoys death, especially after reading his last tweet:
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"