Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn't in the suit? I saw a picture of him in it with the head off. Unless they had to re shoot.
Why would Luke leave her on Jakku though? I always thought Jedi didn't have families.
I thought that scene with the two stormtrooper was funny too.

It was really his real wife? They had someone else in the suit for action scenes as Mayhem has problems with his legs. Did you see his walking stick at the Premiere? (Lightsaber walking stick )

Oh ok, this was a friend who told me he wasn't in the suit and apparently someone else had to do the hot sweaty bit and he provided the voice, my mate is prob wrong especially if you seen a pic.

I think Luke left her because he had to go into hiding and if he left her then she wouldn't be found with him and put her at risk. Whereas on a planet as pretty much a scavenger no one would think twice about who she is. He did it to protect her as mad as that also sounds. Maybe at the point lukes school failed and everything went tits up again he got paranoid that he would get found and with her. Also not telling leia where she is, that's if leia even knows Luke has children.
I don't know, I'm looking forward to finding out who she really is anyway.
Well Jedi don't have families but pretty much half the Jedis we know did lol and even if she's obis daughter then he had kids etc.

Apparently it was his wife. But this film has so many cameos and random people in. The radiohead producer and thom yorkes mate was a stormtrooper too and carrie fishers daughter is pretty much standing next to her in every scene.
I know he has problems with his legs but I didn't see the saber stixk. That's cool.
Don't him and his wife run Wookie world?

Now I'm not looking for arguements but I'm just saying I don't get how you can't see how they are simular

First off we start with a droid that has information and it's sent off to keep this info safe and gets lost (like R2 with a message for someone), we have a main character who has no mother or father and searching for something in life who is great at fixing things and flying living in a place like tatoine (like Luke - and also that's all good because if she is lukes Daughter then it's stuff he was good at - but they are essentially the same character but rey seems less of a pu**y than Luke lol - both find a droid who been separated from their master with life changing message) who then becomes a Jedi like in A new hope (like Luke). (Or if the new theory that rey is obi wans granddaughter then living the same way of life) who meets a friend who then is willing to save her in the end (like Luke and leia) along with other help (Han and chewie) by breaking into a huge destroyer place.
As noodles mentioned the destruction of the base like the Death Star with a plan like that in new hope . aswel as building it in he first place to destroy planets.

Also it's not just simularities to a new hope but also to the other films-

We have a son killing a father (Kylo / han like Luke and Vader - and also a legend dies in both a new hope and force awakens), a duel of possible family members (Kylo /rey like Luke and Vader) who also asks to train her like Vader to Luke.
Kylo has been brainwashed to the dark side by a powerful figure (like Vader and emperor) - that we also see in the last 3 films

Now I know Kylo is completly different to Vader but I'm just saying.

You could say both villains and their masks but Kylo has a thing for Vader and I believe he wears his to pay tribute to Vader but still - although Kylo loses his I think)

(And cool homage and nods to the originals like the bar with all the creatures, lightsaber in snow, Jedi mind trick and other cool things)

And then the way it ends looking like Luke will train rey in the next film just like the empire strike back with Luke and yoda.

Now again I absolutely loved this film BUT it could of been a bit more imaginative - but I'll still enjoy like I do the others and probably more than the last 3 even though I have some love for them as I was young when they came out

FB_IMG_1452248712583.jpg

:D :D

Then again too much like Vader - I wouldn't Belive it a second time.
I think Han knew she was lukes daughter or at least thought she was even if she's obis. Kinda like his cousin or neice I think - get confused with all that and he knew so he trusted her more and also she was great with the falcon.

Thought it was pegg. I knew he voiced the guy with the food - apparently he's not in the suit.
And yeah I read about Craig but nothing was confirmed so on my second viewing someone mentioned he's the Jedi mind trick trooper and it's blatently him, can reall hear his voice and then struts off like bond lol quality. And he was making bond at the time lol

@Noodles anothwr bit I found funny was the 2 storm troopers walking down the hall when Kylos going mental with his saber in one of the rooms and they stop and give the hand signal "**** that" and turn around lol

And chewie in general- he was so funny. Grabbing Finn in the falcon and getting treated at the end by apparently meyhews real wife. Brilliant

Haha yeah, that was funny. I really enjoyed the humour in it, which surprised me as it wasn't something I was expecting. 3PO's comment about how they might not recognise him because of his red arm tickled me too lol.

Here's a photo of Pegg in the costume by the way...

1.jpg

You've obviously forgotten mate (can't say I blame you as there were so many different trailers etc), but the photo is taken from the behind-the-scenes video they uploaded months before the film's release...

[Skip to the 2 min mark for Pegg]

Reactions: Flloydo
Haha yeah, that was funny. I really enjoyed the humour in it, which surprised me as it wasn't something I was expecting. 3PO's comment about how they might not recognise him because of his red arm tickled me too lol.

Here's a photo of Pegg in the costume by the way...

View attachment 211474

You've obviously forgotten mate (can't say I blame you as there were so many different trailers etc), but the photo is taken from the behind-the-scenes video they uploaded months before the film's release...

[Skip to the 2 min mark for Pegg]

Blusteel- lol that's quality, very similar indeed lol

Noodles- ahhh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Very cool behind the scenes and in glad it is actually pegg in the suit

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Nope SICK TO THE BACK TEETH OF HAVING IT RAMMED DOWN MY THROAT LIKE A BAD B#0@J08 .

Tesco , Asda , Zavvi even here at HDN ALL TIED IN A MARKETING MANS PARADISE .

Far better films deserve the adulation than this .

Rant over .

Last edited:
  • Informative
It was a before and after VFX video which I think is meant for the academy awards, but it apparently got leaked, so Disney keep taking it down! I'm sure you'll be able to find it again with a quick Google search though. ;)

Has anyone seen or read the theory on jar jar Binks and the phantom menace?
It hilarious and weirdly makes sense lol
Plus the video I watched had all the moments from the film that make him out to be a sith, one with the dark side, the reason for everything and is the real emperors padiwan lol
And that he was actually faking his stupidity lol

Also the videos I've seen have Lucas saying how important he was to the story but because he was hated they didn't go along with the idea for episodes 2 & 3. Too funny

Obviously not true but it's so funny

And all the stuff he does in phantom menace I'm guessing it's new with CGI so that's why it looks like he's force jumping and controlling padme BUT I do always remember seeing him smile at qui gons funeral and always thought that was weird but at the same time in the weirdest way it does look like Lucas had this radical idea and the backlash of jar jar made him scrap it

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Pretty interesting read here on practical effects that a lot of people probably thought were CG. I especially like the story behind Rey's expanding bread... the bread of the future!

Pretty interesting read here on practical effects that a lot of people probably thought were CG. I especially like the story behind Rey's expanding bread... the bread of the future!

Very cool.

Have you looked at the jar jar stuff noodles?
I think you will find it funny