wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My two OC are stuck at customs. Now it‘s getting really expensive :spoil:;)....I hope it‘s worth it. All the pictures look promising :thanks:

My OC was returned to Zeta, the package didn't even pass China's custom scan. The tracking says "Shipment returned due to security check" :bored:
Has anyone here ever experienced similar situation? Really worry as this set is THE reason I bought the whole trilogy :ohno::arghh:

My OC was returned to Zeta, the package didn't even pass China's custom scan. The tracking says "Shipment returned due to security check" :bored:
Has anyone here ever experienced similar situation? Really worry as this set is THE reason I bought the whole trilogy :ohno::arghh:
Yes, this (or something similar) happened with a few of the Batman Begins OCs. They'll resend after CNY I'm sure.

Reactions: number33
Yes, this (or something similar) happened with a few of the Batman Begins OCs. They'll resend after CNY I'm sure.
Ah I didn't know that, a bit relieved that I'm not alone at least :p hopefully everything will be smooth for everyone the second time around, thanks for the info :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Got both my oc just waiting for the last one yo come after Chinese new year how ever long that is cant wait to get them all together..

Something similar happened to me with the Batman Begins OC. I am sure the initial worrying:ohno: over it took a few days from my lifespan.
However, it was sent eventually with a different tracking number. You can send a PM to wxlinkswd so that he can have someone look into it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: number33
Status
Not open for further replies.