wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something similar happened to me with the Batman Begins OC. I am sure the initial worrying:ohno: over it took a few days from my lifespan.
However, it was sent eventually with a different tracking number. You can send a PM to wxlinkswd so that he can have someone look into it.
That's a great idea, will do that, thanks :thumbs:
Glad to hear everything's worked out alright with your BB OC :thumbs:
I'm gonna go stare at my BB until this one shows up :wacky:

@RyanD

Yeah, but as far as I know this was supposed to be shipped before chinese new year.

Also wasn‘t chinese new year already like 3 days ago?

Also wasn‘t chinese new year already like 3 days ago?

Yes that is correct and businesses should be winding back up into operation over in China on the 11th of Feb. Most businesses over there slow down operations or close a week before their Spring Festival from 28th Jan - 3rd Feb ( Week 1 ). China’s Actual week long holiday from 4th Feb - 10th Feb is actually called Spring Festival Golden Week with Chinese (Lunar) New Year falling on the 5th Feb this year. Blufans, HDzeta and Manta Lab should be back at work this coming Monday after their Spring Festival Holiday (Chinese New Year) so hopefully we can look forward to some updates and new Beauty Shots to start trickling through soon from next week onwards :joy:

chinesenewyear.net said:
Chinese New Year officially begins on February 5th, 2019, and ends on February 19th.

Their Lantern Festival which marks the end of their Spring Festival is on the 19th of Feb this year but isn’t an actual Public Holiday.

happy, happy days. :happy: so, finally got around to having a proper look at this, but already awesome shots :thumbs: from @cooey @megabee @Mickle_89 :photo: and @Killi Zoltan to name but 4, so no point me doing an unboxing now.

yeah, who i am trying to kid? :LOL:
View media item 26265
1 / the OC box
ok, gonna start with this again - safe packaging, super tight tape wrapping, loads of foam, no damage. listening, blufans? :rolleyes:

for those interested, marked as $15, looked at and ticked by customs, no charges. o_O go figure. anything from Mondo or Nova usually gets hit with customs for me, but not yet HDZeta. (searches for shrug emoji).

packaging freaks click here:
it looks so nice sealed, with its pristine shrink and unruffled stickers, that i did for a while think about not opening it. almost a whole second, in fact :p:
so here's that box lenti video. it's stunning, :wow: really is best in class and makes some recent releases from other premium sellers look woeful. you can almost make Bats hide behind his handlebars:
View media item 26257
the rest of the One Cick box is all the usual standards we have now come to expect from HDZeta:
only one thing to do when they are all there - open them! :woot::woot::woot:

Last edited:
2 / the steelbook
for many this is the most important bit. as others have said above, this is a stunner. yep, usual from Zeta - flat as a pancake and no bossing - but when the artwork, gloss, and finish are this good, who cares? :)
View media item 26250some more shots of the front and back of the steel:
the inside art is a good image that works well - covers both sides, but still a good shot if the discs are in:
not much else i can say - just gorgeous. :drool:

3 / edition A - blu ray + extras (double lenti)
what a release this is. :wow: the front lenti is classy, the back is stunning, both are good images, with depth, detail and clarity. :shipped:
View media item 26243
here the video of the front lenti:
View media item 26242
once you've spent a while looking at that, you finally remember to open the contents:
which is a mistake, as you then get stuck looking at the back lenti. you know, for a while :LOL::
View media item 26238
i knew i'd like this when i saw the beauty shots, but i love it :drool:. if it's not quite as super sharp as the others lentis - although it is very good, and (even) better and clearer than my video seems to be showing :confused: - the overlay of the Joker scribbles is awesome:
moving on the folder, the cover is the same as for Batman Begins, in that it's silver but slightly holofoiled when you tilt in in the light (sorry for slightly blurry shot). the one thing that is true of all the releases is that it would have been nice if the numbering cards were credit card style - glossy and bossed. all of the cards for this set are kinda flat and the image matt, but it's minor quibble. the cards for this set are all glossy studio shots. all of these in here:
the booklet itself is the usual gallery shots from the film, perfect bound. it's not the perfect bound Plain Archive seem to be using a the moment, which is the best, but it's still good:
so this is everything you get with the double lenti:
View media item 26225
on to the single lenti 4K.... :watch:

Last edited:
4 / edition B - 4K
and the quality keeps on coming. always love this image, and they've done a great job with it. :thumbs: there's a lot of debris flying around in almost all of the lentis for this pack, which must have been 'fun' to fix in , but it really adds something to it.
View media item 26224
few more shots of the 4K sealed:
unsealed, with its component parts:
so how does the Joker lenti stack up with the double? i'd say it's exactly the same quality as the Batman front image on the double lenti :wow:: here's a video of the joker lenti:
View media item 26219
on the back, they've used that more subtle application of holofoil again - comes out much more prominently in photos than with the eye. the Joker is in raised relief and the print quality is good - the Joker card he's holding is clear and not blurry, and while the Joker is prominent, the back image isn't too lost/washed out:
anyone want the specs? if so:
on to the folder - fabulous front artwork :photo::

this pack contains the 2 posters and a few cards, which means this is everything you get in the 4K pack:
View media item 26210
one more to go, and it's the (very) Special Pack...

Last edited:
5 / special pack
promise i'll stop after this... :Snap::Snap::LOL:

not often a slip shouts at you from under the shrink wrap, and yet...
View media item 26209
few more shots of the sealed pack and component parts:
but you really, really need to unseal this bad boy and take a look at the front cover bossing.:wow: and then another. :wow::wow: and then several more :wow::wow::wow::
the back cover's not bad either, even if it can't possibly compete with the front:
to the folder, and hey, look - it's Harvey Dent!! remember him? :LOL: surely a missed opportunity to not have his face 'before' and 'after' as a lenti somewhere? anyway, he gets the folder, which has it's own selection of cards:
and finally, the hardback book. they seem to have not had the same occurrence of the odd priting error they had in the (my) Batman Begins set, where there are about 5 spaces between every word and its corresponding 'apostrophe + s.' nice inclusion of some production shots, too:
this is everything:
View media item 26251
massive thanks to GB hosts @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d for the GB. :notworthy::notworthy: and to @Wreck @apsmith21 and all at HDN who made that possible. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

what. a. set. if we get a better depth lenti (box), transition lenti (double lenti back), or full slip (special pack) this year, boy will we be lucky. :dizzy: speechless. :drool:

Last edited:
Wow! Wow! Wow! and Wow!!!!! @steelmybeatingheart thank you very much for the time and effort you’ve put into your unboxing post :notworthy::cigar: and secondly thank you for giving a rare opportunity of a second take of reliving how awesome it was to unbox this absolute gem :drool::drool::cigar::cigar::notworthy::notworthy: oh boy that Full slip, Steelbook, Transitional Lenti, 4K Lenti, Double (Front) Lenti and OC Lenti is truly something else to make this one very fine complete package :joy: feel very privileged to own this HDZ TDK Boxset and the collection as a whole. Definitely is the Center ‘n’ Pride piece of my collection.

Wow! Wow! Wow! and Wow!!!!! @steelmybeatingheart thank you very much for the time and effort you’ve put into your unboxing post :notworthy::cigar: and secondly thank you for giving a rare opportunity of a second take of reliving how awesome it was to unbox this absolute gem :drool::drool::cigar::cigar::notworthy::notworthy: oh boy that Full slip, Steelbook, Transitional Lenti, 4K Lenti, Double (Front) Lenti and OC Lenti is truly something else to make this one very fine complete package :joy: feel very privileged to own this HDZ TDK Boxset and the collection as a whole. Definitely is the Center ‘n’ Pride piece of my collection.
thanks! :thumbs: yep, this is right up there with my Middle Earth collection as one of the best I own. :drool: and we haven't even got the motherbox yet... :watch: :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
it looks so nice sealed, with its pristine shrink and unruffled stickers, that i did for a while think about not opening it. almost a whole second, in fact:p

:LOL::thumbs:
Fantastic review and pics, once again. Thank you!

Thanks as well @megabee for his great pictures.

To me the motherbox is the least impressive part of the whole shebang and has very little display value

I agree. I wouldn't skip it nevertheless.

To me the motherbox is the least impressive part of the whole shebang and has very little display value

You are correct, not sure what I'm going to do with it, large and cumbersome......maybe if the cover can go straight up, standing it up on the front lip, could be displayed.

I miss the gb for this one, so I was checking around and came across this Italian company, but really guys €359 for the empty box, that's the price of two one clicks at 180 each which has all the goodies, for that price it better be made out of leather and gold and that additional 359 doesn't even cover shipping another price an top of the 899.90, I thought eBay prices was high I will reevaluate.
Screenshot_20190210_112703_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.