The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.28) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Release date: February 16, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order starts January 27, 2016 at 2 PM (Korea time, timetable for other time zones below) - limit 2 per order
Price: $35.99
Notes: 1500 copies with numbered cards
Group buy: Kaka1888

1eb6157b-579f-491a-85ed-c2120819b693.jpg

upload_2016-1-22_12-14-39.png

a48d93ef-a82a-408d-9ae3-1631739771e1_zpsnz4diy7m.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering if either BluFans or FilmArena were going to do this to follow up with the original. But this might suffice

I thought Kimchidvd-exclusives have a WEA?
This one looks exactly like the one we'll get in Germany as a Müller-exclusive...

204894-63b39e4695629bd9d33ecb4154525b2d.jpg

Thanks for the tag @harry mate but I'll wait it out for the FA version as I've got the first part let's hope they will release this to.

Reactions: harry
Now this sucks. WWA steelbook (which I already have) and the only extras are art cards + numbering card. I'd say this is Kimchi being lazy.
On the plus side, the lenticular looks great. Can't decide if I should get this or wait for FA to release one. They sure are taking their sweet time to announce it.

cc @tridon @bloodsnake007 @Actarus

I thought Kimchidvd-exclusives have a WEA?
This one looks exactly like the one we'll get in Germany as a Müller-exclusive...

204894-63b39e4695629bd9d33ecb4154525b2d.jpg
Not necessarily all of their exclusives have WEA. They can't seem to make up their mind on the requirements for Kimchi exclusives vs Kimchi collection. They did this before with some of their releases.
This is the WWA steelbook, so same as everywhere else in the world (though steelbook finish might differ in countries)

P.S. - Thanks for the tag @harry :notworthy:

Now this sucks. WWA steelbook (which I already have) and the only extras are art cards + numbering card. I'd say this is Kimchi being lazy.
On the plus side, the lenticular looks great. Can't decide if I should get this or wait for FA to release one. They sure are taking their sweet time to announce it.

cc @tridon @bloodsnake007 @Actarus

Not necessarily all of their exclusives have WEA. They can't seem to make up their mind on the requirements for Kimchi exclusives vs Kimchi collection. They did this before with some of their releases.
This is the WWA steelbook, so same as everywhere else in the world (though steelbook finish might differ in countries)

P.S. - Thanks for the tag @harry :notworthy:

This is WWA with a lenticular slipcover. It's a Fox release. Therefore, it's identical to their X-Men: DoFP and DotPotA releases -- both of which were part of the Kimchidvd Collection. Now this is part of the exclusive line? Makes zero sense at all.

I'll pass on this. The lenticular looks super cool, but I want all of my series to match. I have the FA for The Maze Runner, so if they don't release The Scorch Trials, I think I'll just end up going with the Japan slipcovers. At least they'd all match in the end.