The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK] HDN CHOOSES ART

Which Inside Art Do You Want? HDN COMMUNITY DECIDES!!!

• Choice #1 for Me!

Votes: 144 51.4%
  • Choice #2 for Me!

Votes: 48 17.1%
  • Choice #3 for Me!

Votes: 20 7.1%
  • Choice #4 for Me!

Votes: 68 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 1st, 2012
Purchase link: The Terminator (Sold-out)
Notes: Region Free, Confirmed to have a NEW Blu-Ray master.

31294786_300x300_1.jpg

Embossed / debossed front, inside art, rear art, no logos etc
31294786_700x700min_1.jpg

31294786_700x700min_6.jpg

31294786_700x700min_4.jpg

Original vote: (Closed)
Also got 4 interior art options for HDN community to vote on which we will use in the final product.
choice1.jpg

choice2.jpg

choice3.jpg

choice4.jpg

Specs:
- 1 disc
- Widescreen 16:9 1.85:1
- Sound: English 5.1 DTS HD-MA, Spanish 5.1 DD, French 5.1 DTS, Japanese 5.1 DTS, Portugese 2.0 DD stereo, Thai 2.0 DD Stereo
- Languages: English for the hearing impaired, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, French, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, (There may be more languages but the info cut off here!!)
- Spec features -
Creating the Terminator: Visual Effects and Music
Terminator: A Retrospective
Terminated scenes

Actual pictures: (courtesy of Naughtius Maximus)
Term.jpg

term22.jpg

DSC_0019.JPG

Attachments

• terminator1.jpg
    terminator1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 998
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,157
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 614
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived in California today; it looks very nice and is in excellent condition.

I thought it interesting that the Terminator was originally rated 18. It must be less shocking almost 30 years on.

The Terminator was originally in mono, was it not? I don't see a mention of a mono soundtrack on the sleeve.

No mono, but stick your finger in one ear and that should help.

Reactions: lolwut
2 of my copies arrived with the slashed spine.:angry: Does anybody yet know if Play are aware of the issue and whether they can offer replacements? (I assume all stock is sold out...)

2 of my copies arrived with the slashed spine.:angry: Does anybody yet know if Play are aware of the issue and whether they can offer replacements? (I assume all stock is sold out...)

No replacements will be available now. All you can do is send them back for a refund.:(

Last edited:
No replacements will be available now. All you can do is send them back for a refund.:(

I assumed that would be the case. I would rather keep them as they are than get a refund.

Such a shame to wait so long for this Steelbook (which we all had a hand in designing) and then have so many of them damaged before they're shipped to customers. :(

I had the same problem.

I emailed Play telling them I wanted partial refund, replacement or I'm sending back.

I offered photos and they asked to see them. I sent them last night, so will expect a reply on Monday.

Its in everyone's interest to bring this to Play's attention.

Reactions: Antman and thefly
I had the same problem.

I emailed Play telling them I wanted partial refund, replacement or I'm sending back.

I offered photos and they asked to see them. I sent them last night, so will expect a reply on Monday.

Its in everyone's interest to bring this to Play's attention.

Thats what I did I just kept emailing them. After my two copies of Jaws came with slashed spines I got a replacement and told them in the email to please tell the warehouse to be more careful.

Especially I have other steelbooks coming in the next few weeks. Terminator came slash free thankfully but I emailed them anyway saying it was slash free.

Probably worth posting pics on Wreck's thread here too:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/24651/

Last edited by a moderator:
So last night I had a dream I found this steelbook in my local Fopp store for £12.99 and I was so happy. Then I woke up and I was so sad. :(

I really wish I pre-ordered this. I have to live with the German release now :(

Reactions: Frasr