The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorites are the Bicycle Girl and Rick Grimes 2 with sheriff hat. You can pop the hat version off and put it on the one from series one, and get close to recreating the scene from episode 1

twd_bicycle_girl.jpg

Cool pic of Michonne with Michonne

michonne_comic_con.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

thewalkingdeadtv2_main_photo_01_lg.jpg

TV Series 2 packaged:

thewalkingdeadtv2_rickgrimes_packaging_01_dp.jpg

thewalkingdeadtv2_shanewalsh_packaging_01_dp.jpg

thewalkingdeadtv2_bicyclegirl_packaging_01_dp.jpg

thewalkingdeadtv2_wellzombie_packaging_01_dp.jpg

thewalkingdeadtv2_rvzombie_packaging_01_dp.jpg

More product info HERE

Reactions: ocielz and Wreck
The only one with a button is the Bicycle girl - has "reaching" action to simulate the show.
The Well Zombie tears apart (and comes with canned ham!), the RV zombie has a screwdriver to stab him in the eye and tear back his head.

Grimes comes with the Animal Control Stick too to grab Zombies with....

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
The only one with a button is the Bicycle girl - has "reaching" action to simulate the shoe.
The Well Zombie tears apart (and comes with canned ham!), the RV zombie has a screwdriver to stab him in the eye and tear back his head.

Sick!!!:oohyeah:

Reactions: spawnshop
The only one with a button is the Bicycle girl - has "reaching" action to simulate the show.

The new packaging is so legit!!!:oohyeah:

Reactions: spawnshop
Going to Halloween Horror Nights tonight to check out the Walking Dead House. So psyched! Maybe they will have some sweet memorabilia there too!

Holy crap i just saw pics of series 3!!!! They look incredible!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Will series 2 not be available at Wal Mart

Holy crap i just saw pics of series 3!!!! They look incredible!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Will series 2 not be available at Wal Mart

It's not listed, so I guess not, but I'll check when i go into the office.