The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree....I still need to get the 1st Series myself, but I have not seen them in stores. Where would be the best place to pick them up. I know my Target or Walmart don't have them. I thought ToysRus was not carrying this kind of item. My Comic Book store didn't have any either. I guess Online will be my guess. :rolleyes:

Walmart will have the TV series soon...and with special packaging too!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ocielz
More info needed please:D also Spencer's Gift shop sells these, I checked today and they had a couple of Zombies. No Rick :mad:

That's a shame. Rick is the best one.

Walmart put in an order with us after everyone else did, and they requested smaller, more slim packaging, and variant paint I believe. I think they are due out soon too.

http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=13826

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

These are the Walmart versions: HERE

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

These are the standard versions: HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky101
More info needed please:D also Spencer's Gift shop sells these, I checked today and they had a couple of Zombies. No Rick :mad:

Spencer's Gift Shop....I forgot about them. Thanks

spawnshop.....So Walmart should have these already on the shelves or is there a release date for Figures?

Spencer's Gift Shop....I forgot about them. Thanks

spawnshop.....So Walmart should have these already on the shelves or is there a release date for Figures?

They should be out in most stores.... rumor has it that some stores have not put them on the floor yet due to delay in stock moving. If you don't see them on the shelves, you can always ask an employee. :D

Reactions: Lucky101
They should be out in most stores.... rumor has it that some stores have not put them on the floor yet due to delay in stock moving. If you don't see them on the shelves, you can always ask an employee. :D

thanks spawnshop....I'll check this week at my Walmarts near my home and report what I find.

Reactions: spawnshop
I saw the first test shot samples from the factory at the office yesterday - these are looking awesome. (Especially the bicycle girl with crawling action!) Grimes 2 comes with a bunch of cool accessories too!

Can't wait to see the painted samples.

Reactions: ocielz
I am soo psyched for wave 2. I have all of the other waves except for daryl doh! Couldn't find him anywhere, if anyone sees him or has an extra let me know ;) Made sure to preorder wave 2 this time around. Spawnshop, you do phenomenal work. I really love the sculpting. I saw the pic of the zombie head for the season 2 blu ray on your page, didn't realize you did the work. All I have to say is holy **** it is incredible. Cant wait for that one to come in. Keep up the good work buddy, PS: Any word on comic series 2 yet? would love to have a governor :)

Reactions: spawnshop
I am soo psyched for wave 2. I have all of the other waves except for daryl doh! Couldn't find him anywhere, if anyone sees him or has an extra let me know ;) Made sure to preorder wave 2 this time around. Spawnshop, you do phenomenal work. I really love the sculpting. I saw the pic of the zombie head for the season 2 blu ray on your page, didn't realize you did the work. All I have to say is holy **** it is incredible. Cant wait for that one to come in. Keep up the good work buddy, PS: Any word on comic series 2 yet? would love to have a governor :)

Thanks so much for the kind words, i really appreciate it. I just saw some packaged samples of series 2 last week - they look sick!
And if you can't wait for series 2, then series 3 will blow your mind! We're working on that right now, and all I can say is that the sculpting just keeps getting better. Unfortunately, the production scale of 5" doesn't really show the quality of the original sculpt. But we're hounding the factory to improve their production quality.

These will be more widely available too over the first series. I know 3 different major stores will be carrying these.

Comic series = be patient ;)

Last edited: