• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The big questions are....

Will S4/5/6 be released in Slim or Jumbo?
If Slim, will S3 be rereleased as slim?

Fairly sure 4/5/6 will be slim as eone took this on board earlier in the thread. I can't see S3 being re released though, simply not enough would buy it, this is an enthiusiast forum and we don't make up enough numbers for this to be reproduced imo. Sure would like to be wrong though!

Reactions: dfoles
Fairly sure 4/5/6 will be slim as eone took this on board earlier in the thread. I can't see S3 being re released though, simply not enough would buy it, this is an enthiusiast forum and we don't make up enough numbers for this to be reproduced imo. Sure would like to be wrong though!
I have an idea...

A conversion kit, which has been mentioned before. A new slim case, with a season 3 spine, but no plates or discs. What if eone started a thread taking requests. Kind of like a group buy. Thread could be open for a week, everyone who wants one gets one and eone don't have to worry about having this random thing sitting in their warehouse.

The idea of slim/slim/jumbo/slim/slim is hurting my head a little.

I have an idea...

A conversion kit, which has been mentioned before. A new slim case, with a season 3 spine, but no plates or discs. What if eone started a thread taking requests. Kind of like a group buy. Thread could be open for a week, everyone who wants one gets one and eone don't have to worry about having this random thing sitting in their warehouse.

Certainly a good idea that I'd be up for!

I have an idea...

@eonedirect This is an amazing idea, if no S3 rerelease, I'd happily pay for a slim case at least!

Hi all,

I can confirm they will be slim steelbooks, feedback was duly noted!

Seasons 4,5,6 will release on the same date. (TBC but likely to be Q3 this year)

At this stage we will not be re-releasing season 3 unfortunately....

They will be releasing through eOne Direct, which now includes Amazon Market Place, Rakuten and eBay.

We did undertake some steelbooks via Zavvi as well....Bronson, Amelie, The Mist and Ghost Rider 2.

eOne Direct

Hi all,

Seasons 4,5,6 will release on the same date. (TBC but likely to be Q3 this year)

They will be releasing through eOne Direct, which now includes Amazon Market Place, Rakuten and eBay.

We did undertake some steelbooks via Zavvi as well....Bronson, Amelie, The Mist and Ghost Rider 2.

eOne Direct
Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see the final artwork. :D

Speaking of which... I adore the artworks for Amelie, Bronson, The Mist and Ghost Rider. Any chance you can say who the artist is? And can we expect any more steelbooks with similar art?

@Noodles They were done by an agency called Oink....and yes we are looking at new concepts all the time...There will be another announcement in coming weeks for another new release of ours...
Very cool! I look forward to it. :)

Thanks for doing Bronson by the way. ;)

Hi all,

eOne Direct
@luke98 better start saving up now, these slim steels drop on the same day

Reactions: luke98 and harry
@Noodles They were done by an agency called Oink....and yes we are looking at new concepts all the time...There will be another announcement in coming weeks for another new release of ours...
Any chance we could see Now You See Me get a steelbook release ?
@luke98 better start saving up now, these slim steels drop on the same day
My wallet is ready, come at me bro :p
Hi all,

eOne Direct
grail

Hi all,

eOne Direct

That's amazing news thank you very much!!! I do have a few quesitons:

1) Is it still The Governor, Carol and Glenn on the covers?
2) On release, will there be a bundle to buy 4/5/6 in one go?
3) Will Season 7 be made?
4) An idea someone else mentioned about buying a slim S3 case with no discs, how likely is that to ever happen? I'm sure there would be loads of people that would pay for a slim S3! Even if y'all made it a very limited quantity, they'd sell in seconds.

Thank you again you've done an amazing job!

Last edited:
not 100% sure but i think it is not allowed to sell empty steelbook cases and the only exception were the czech missprints from the french lenticular wave that came without an border, i believe scanavo confirmed that couple years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.