Transporter 3 (HMV.co.uk Exclusive SteelBook) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Coming In April in the UK, hmv exclusive.

ICON90169.JPG

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleSearch....lse&primaryID=12&simpleSearchString=steelbook

Frank Martin puts the driving gloves on to deliver Valentina, the kidnapped daughter of a Ukranian government official, from Marseilles to Odessa on the Black Sea. En route, he has to contend with thugs who want to intercept Valentina's safe delivery and not let his personal feelings get in the way of his dangerous objective.

Last edited by a moderator:
And im getting you or Bailey to get it for me too! LOL! they do ship to US, but I figured if I ordered multiple copies then itd be cheaper to get one of you two to ship to me :D

Im really trying to find out tho if its region free :rolleyes:

I know its UK so its Region B, but sometimes they are region free, much like all Universal Titles ... I believe this is Lions Gate tho, they have a rep of being like 50% locked and 50% free. So who knows...

Well let me know wreck, i dont mind sending it out to you, just pay pal me and i will get it for you. I will find out if its region free or not!

FYI-Germany has one too, per Amazon.de, along with some other Steelbooks. Their shipping is flat. Of course, you'd need to decide if you want to wait to ship them all together, if you ordered T3, Gran Torino, etc steels too:)

how much to get a copy shipped to the us?

If my memory serves me correct I think I figured it to be $11 ... ofcourse, that was for 2 copies so may be a little cheaper for one. However, they are like Amazon in the respect that they dont charge until shipped ... so really it boils down to whatever currency exchange rates are at that time ... but the euros to dollars rate has been pretty close to the same for the last month. I check xe.com alot in that regard.

btw, more than likely, this will be region locked ... but alot of steels I dont even open and if I ever do it may not be an issue with an influx of modded region free players coming out more at respectable prices... I'll prolly end up buying one.

If your interested in this steel Xtop just let me know, and I could give you a ruff estimate of how much it would cost if I sold you my 2nd copy ... Cause I didnt really know why I was ordering 2 but figured if I had to import might as well double up to save on shipping or something haha.

FYI-Germany has one too, per Amazon.de, along with some other Steelbooks. Their shipping is flat. Of course, you'd need to decide if you want to wait to ship them all together, if you ordered T3, Gran Torino, etc steels too:)

Yeah Germany is releasing a Transporter 3 steel too, German Steels overall have alot more region free titles. No clue yet on the cover as I think that pic they have is just a placeholder ... it also doesnt come out for a couple more months. You really gotta do big group buys to benefit from amazon.de or .fr ... 15 euros flat rate to US ... its practically $20

Welcome to the forums Babe! :D

yea the region coding doesnt bother me because i usually dont open my steels. but yea let me know what it comes out to, i dont know if i'll have the money or not, but might as well see when the time comes :D

Yeah np ... I went back and checked my order ... it cost me 41 euros shipped ... which is like $54.50 (atleast current exchange rates right now)

So that's like 27.25 a piece ... so I'd say after shipping to you it'd be around $30-31 ... Could go a little up or down when order ships and I get charged current exchange rates ....

Either way I've got it ordered, so just holla at me if you end up wanting it.

Got mine a couple days ago, HMV has horrible packaging its a wonder it wasnt dented. Beautiful steel tho, better than the pic.

Got mine a couple days ago, HMV has horrible packaging its a wonder it wasnt dented. Beautiful steel tho, better than the pic.

I read somewhere that alot of people had a dent in there transporter 3 steelbook from HMV so i guess you were lucky

Im still waiting on my 2nd one to come in the mail but if u look in the trading section im selling it ....once I get it. Pretty cheap compared to other steels.