Windows 7 7100 RC Out Now - RTM 7600 leaked, Final Oct 22

Jan 29, 2009
Who is testing this sucker out? It's just fricking amazing, though it does crash, but its a BETA, and the best BETA I have ever tested..

i'm convinced its you :p

Pssh, All i tried to do was import my old bookmarks from the firefox of 7077. Then I tried install adobe acrobat, both froze the system, and then worked perfectly after reboot.

Just got MS office installed again. Only a few more programs and I'm done.

So, I wake up today to my computer off, I left it running, I turn it on and Windows said it recovered from a BSOD, WTF happened. The only thing running was Itunes and it was just doing the gapless playback fix for all my songs..

So, I wake up today to my computer off, I left it running, I turn it on and Windows said it recovered from a BSOD, WTF happened. The only thing running was Itunes and it was just doing the gapless playback fix for all my songs..

it actually recovered istelf from a bsod? wow..thats a first

windows 7 is pissing me off, keeps messeing up.. I lost my color and explorer.exe stopped working this morning.. WTF...

windows 7 is pissing me off, keeps messeing up.. I lost my color and explorer.exe stopped working this morning.. WTF...

its gotta be one of the apps you've installed. i've only had a couple of bsod's. otherwise..i'm even running games without problem

So i have had this problem since the first Windows 7 beta, do you have a fix...

MP3's play fine, but DVD's make a garbled mess of a noise. I have installed like 50 different codecs to no prevail.

So i have had this problem since the first Windows 7 beta, do you have a fix...

MP3's play fine, but DVD's make a garbled mess of a noise. I have installed like 50 different codecs to no prevail.

what program you using to play the dvd

That and it should work... That's a glitch or something, and I can't find any info on it... its not my sound card, because DVDs do work in it.... UH, its pissing me off.