(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Ok, so a little late to the party :p:hilarious:

But seeing as it's Ninja week, what would be better than giving away a HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Pyschopaths steelbook :cool:

steel is mint and sealed. Photo of item
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/6418/gzo.JPG

I will cover postage to the UK, outside postage costs will apply

A link to the original thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32847/&highlight=psychopaths

So will let this run till saturday at 7pm UK time then will pick a winner at random

So to enter just simply tell me why you became a ninja :D

Enjoy Ninjas :cool: just over 24 hrs to enter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't remember how I ended up here, I think I was looking for the HMV steelbook of Drive but I do know this, as soon as I saw this community and its people, how the behave and how everyone was friendly and ready to help others I decided to stay.

I became a Ninja because I wanted to give the community something back, funny enough, when I became a Ninja and even got bigger support from the Mods.

Greatest community I have ever been a part of.

I became a ninja, because it's seems to be the 1st site to show exclusive steel books, and the fact members help other members to get certain steels is great, it's a great community to belong in....

Because I love Steelbooks and Exclusives......The forum has been a great help and helping me with my collection.

Plus, the Devil on my shoulder told me to do it. :D

Thanks for the giveway! :)

Well I'm still an apprentice here but I am a collector of steelbooks and I wanted to be part of this paradise (although it is a hell for the pocket!).

thanks for the awesome give away :thumbs:

#steel book aficionado :drool:
#HDN forums & members daily news & info helps me keep up with not only the latest but past steelbook releases :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.