(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Ok, so a little late to the party :p:hilarious:

But seeing as it's Ninja week, what would be better than giving away a HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Pyschopaths steelbook :cool:

steel is mint and sealed. Photo of item
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/6418/gzo.JPG

I will cover postage to the UK, outside postage costs will apply

A link to the original thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32847/&highlight=psychopaths

So will let this run till saturday at 7pm UK time then will pick a winner at random

So to enter just simply tell me why you became a ninja :D

Enjoy Ninjas :cool: just over 24 hrs to enter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Awesome giveaway!

Honestly because i am a Movie Buff and all the feedback i have heard about HDN was always positive:D

I became a ninja after seeing many new steelbooks info and pictures being released on here, plus to contribute towards the site and the community.

Thanks for the giveaway.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY, KEYSER!!!

I was recommended to check out HDN by a friend. I did so for about a week and I've never left! This forum is +i++ies!!!

Great community for somebody who loves films and premium packaging. Easily the best maintained and moderated forums on this planet!

Thanks for the give-away! :thumbs:

Thanks for the Giveaway :scat:

Because I had to become a member to see the posts :D

After around 100 posts, I became a premium Ninja to support this site :scat:

To find out all the latest and greatest on upcoming movies and Steelbooks as I am an avid collector.
HDN is also a place I feel I can enjoy myself viewing, from the latest news to enjoying the hilarious posts people put up

I became a Ninja because I gradually became a huge fan of steelbooks as found this site as my first port of call. I usually check the site at least once a day! Yes I'm addicted. :D

I joined because I'm a film nut and I love steelbooks. I had a few for a few years and some DVD and ps3 ones too but I loved the blu ray ones more. I used to see this site on google search all the time when I looked up films for years and used to get a bit of info from it then I decided to join last June 2 days after my birthday. I put it off for years because I don't usually join to any of these things and i really enjoyed this one when i would stumble across it. I haven't even got Facebook because i know I'll be on it all the time and I just can't be bothered lol but I'm so happy I joined this site. It's truly amazing.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Because I love and own a Home Cinema since day one of DVD. And which is the site where you can find most and best information on Collectors Editions? ...

Best wishes,

Michael

I became a ninja to interact with like minded addicts therefore justifying my purchases each and every time!! And also to learn some great tips on where to buy SB's outside the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.