Wolverine France Blu-Ray Steelbook 2nd Chance Giveway (Concluded)

How do you typically purchase Steelbook™

Votes: 130 90.3%
  • Major Retailer

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Trade

Votes: 20 13.9%

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get mine online from everywhere be it forums or online shops. I wish we here in the states could get more instore buying for steelbooks.

All online (unless some are available in the stores here in US). I only ever bought 2 in the stores - Green Lantern and Fast Five

i mainly buy online especialy on the bay as sometimes you can get some great items at more than reasonable prices such as my recent zombieland steel :)

Most of the time I go at the store and pick the items up. I like to check them for flaws and everything. And then the trades obviously. I try to order online as little as possible.

There is almost zero % chance I will buy something in my country so my only option is to import stuff - order online or get it in trade with other collectors.

As a new collector, I have learnt that online is best for choice and price as local retailers prices are so inflated for steelbooks. Needless to say, I now look forward with excitment as my postie walks down my garden path...:oohyeah:

Online, from all around where store or people on ebay are willing to ship internationally
some people on ebay can´t be persuaded do :angry:

I pick almost 75% out of Future Shop and the others are from Amazon/Ebay/Ninja's.

If only all store around the world could ship worldwide, it would be so much easier...

The majority of mine are ordered on online, with the exception of the harder to purchase ones being bought/traded with other steelbook addicts ;)

I also would say it is 50/50!
I order a lot online but also check the stores from time to time as i have a lot of different Retailers around my area for the Store Exclusives (Media Markt, Saturn, Mueller...)

almost always online...no haggling involved...although it's nice for friends to buy for you and sometimes trade...thanks for the exciting giveaways!

Most steels are easy to get online. Although with futureshop and play some exceptions have to be made. Also, shouldn't group buy be an option?

Status
Not open for further replies.