Would you buy Ex Machina Mondo SteelBook in the USA?

Would you buy Ex Machina Blu-ray Mondo SteelBook?

• YES

Votes: 231 88.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.

Attachments

• mondo.png
    mondo.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 12,051
Last edited:
yes if the art was spectular, i know is mondo but would still want to see first if that makes sense.

Depends on the artwork, but my aim is to complete the Mondo collection :thumbs: :D

Why it shouldn't be released at BestBuy US - do it!! :thumbs:

Honestly, I don't like the vast majority of Jock's art (including his Ex Machina poster), so it'd be a no from me.
However I'll refrain from voting because I don't want to reduce the chances of it happening for those that want it!

Seems pretty much guaranteed based on some of their tweets that this is getting made, so I'm excited. Hopefully we have them in the US by that point too!

I don't know if I would buy it. I like the movie very much, but if it is a Canadian Mondo release, it will without a doubt be too expensive for me. If it is a US release, I might be getting one via a group buy. But I don't know yet.

I don't know if I would buy it. I like the movie very much, but if it is a Canadian Mondo release, it will without a doubt be too expensive for me. If it is a US release, I might be getting one via a group buy. But I don't know yet.
Thanks Civer, yes I am sure there will be multiple ways to obtain, we'll help as much as we can at HDN.

Day 1 purchase and only I CAN because we got awesome GB Hosts here like @apsmith21 who make this possible for us poor europeans :woot:

So COME ON BEST BUY USA even the germans are in :cold::cigar::oohyeah::thumbs::naughty:

we're not that poor.

:naughty:

nope. i do not own region free player. and not gonna get one. why ? I would have no exuse not to buy criterion blu's and I just cannot afford that.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.