Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

feedback@zavvi.com

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ugh, just as I think they've finally started to make improvements with their CS, they go and mess me about again! Had a charge for £100 on an order I cancelled, so I reached out to them through their site with no response whatsoever. Also went down the route of contacting them through social media and did eventually get a reply that way, but they're taking so damn long to respond each time that I keep having to reconfirm all my details and go over the same convo with a different person. It's been 3 weeks since they took my cash now, and I don't seem to be any closer to getting it back. Will give them another week then move on to contacting my bank. They can be such a bloody nightmare when they want to be :banghead:

• Wow
Reactions: Felix_ro
Jul 19, 2021
Ugh, just as I think they've finally started to make improvements with their CS, they go and mess me about again! Had a charge for £100 on an order I cancelled, so I reached out to them through their site with no response whatsoever. Also went down the route of contacting them through social media and did eventually get a reply that way, but they're taking so damn long to respond each time that I keep having to reconfirm all my details and go over the same convo with a different person. It's been 3 weeks since they took my cash now, and I don't seem to be any closer to getting it back. Will give them another week then move on to contacting my bank. They can be such a bloody nightmare when they want to be :banghead:
They seem to have been having a nightmare this week, seen loads of people posting about having received 2 sets of hobbit steel books and then a load of others saying that they received one but it’s damaged, even when they do their job right it’s still somehow wrong!

Reactions: Felix_ro

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
They seem to have been having a nightmare this week, seen loads of people posting about having received 2 sets of hobbit steel books and then a load of others saying that they received one but it’s damaged, even when they do their job right it’s still somehow wrong!
They do always seem to be inundated with customer complaints on Twitter and they're clearly struggling to keep up with them all, so I do sympathise with their staff to some extent. You'd think the bosses would've realised this by now though and therefore made improvements, but nope! I did spot a particular complaint on Twitter yesterday from someone moaning they'd actually packed their item TOO well :rofl:

Savage Clown

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I wouldn't go through all that, just call your CC company and decline the charge they made. Simple Simples