Fox Direct - £17.99

The Alien serie:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien Resurrection

alien3-2.jpg

alien3-1.jpg

alien3-3.jpg

alien3-4.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Fsw4pkx.jpg

6krJYj9.jpg

hZ3SHSi.jpg

DaejLq1.jpg

UHJvO5e.jpg

47OCqaQ.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

jQuDOq8.jpg

ZelRHU9.jpg

j06Lk8T.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

u4HRyyX.jpg

iTupT8T.jpg

Arcxy2w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, completely missed this thread till now. I've pre ordered from fox direct but its £17.99 so I hope another retailer pops up with a cheaper option (especially since I used a code on aliens with zavvi, and got it for £13.49). Not sure about the front artwork, its a bit cheap looking to me but maybe the finished product will look better.. I like the back and the inside artwork, although the plastic holder and disc is going to be over Ripley's face:( they should flip the image.
Happy its released though:D

These New Fox steelbook Releases have to be on general sale and not tied to Fox Direct

It don't make any sense not to have them on general release

I still expect to see this listed on Zavvi and Amazon in next few days

The price is also very high compared to the previous releases

Reactions: chunk
Hideous steel. The funny thing is that I'm actually one of the film's few supporters here (of the Assembly Cut, anyway). I think I'll just end up grabbing the anthology steel now; it will even cost less.

I honestly don't think the artwork's that bad... nice and clean and more or less matches the previous one (style-wise at least). Unfortunately I'm still not interested in this one though... just Alien and Aliens for me please. :thumbs:

Reactions: Shanester
Easy pass for me

I love Sigourney Weaver & David Fincher but even they can't save this movie

I remember seeing this at the cinema on release, and I thought at the time that it was quite a let down compared to the first two movies, but over time it has grown on me and I do like the film, I mainly watch the directors cut these days though as I prefer it :D

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

How about these?

nkkk.jpg

8wpe.jpg

y8k1.jpg

qfj7.jpg

Awesome GT, as usual. That's what we like to see in our steelbook designs. .. no credits, just good clean artwork:scat:

Will this be a more widespread release by all retailers? Or are FOX cutting out the middleman now?

Also, £17.99 for a catalogue release (which I a guessing most of us have already bought five or six times already) is daylight robbery! Wow, just when I thought FOX couldn't milk any more money out of us for these Alien films...