- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No 1/4 slip. 3 full slip and 1 lenti. That is the plan.
If you read what I wrote carefully, then you know it's not that we don't believe you. I did say its not far fetched, which meant you're most likely right. :thumbs: We simply would like to know where you were getting your info from. I know there are some ninjas with inside information, so its possible you're one of them ;)
P.S. - I also happen to not give any flying things that you don't give any flying things :)

No 1/4 slip. 3 full slip and 1 lenti. That is the plan.

Well that just ain't kosher. Everybody's raving how great this steel looks, and I agree. Why cover it up with 3 fullslips, and not even 1 1/4 so people who actually love STEEL books can see steel, and not paper? We definitely need at least 1 quarter.

Reactions: chunk
Thats a shame as I was hoping for an awesome 1/4 slip as it would fit better with other Phase 1 steels plus we would've still been able to see awesome steelbook when on display.

Since no artwork has been made official perhaps its still time to poll for a 1/4 slip. Retailers have listened to feedback before so worth a try.

I open all my steels so it doesn't matter what I personally buy, but I'm with you guys on the 1/4 slip as I understand the demand for it with sealed steel collectors, they need to release a 1/4 slip, it would be insane if they didn't.. Full slips are only good for(keep em sealed) collector's when there is an option to buy a 1/4 slip to go with it.. Slips are great but if all you can see of your steelbook is the top and bottom edges, that's just not enough. If there is no 1/4 slip option then I will be extremely disappointed for you all.

Reactions: merlion
I really like the look of this, will still keep the Zavvi one as it is still a great looking steel. But I have to have this also. What's the purchasing procedure on this? Do they ship to the UK and are they normally expensive? Are they region free? First time I will buy 2 Steelbooks of the same movie I think!

i´m not a fan of 1/4 Slips,so full Slips are okay for me,hopefully with awesome Lentis:thumbs:
I think every release should have a 1/4 slip if they're doing numerous versions after all we are steelbook collectors and it's nice to see what we are collecting.

I really like the look of this, will still keep the Zavvi one as it is still a great looking steel. But I have to have this also. What's the purchasing procedure on this? Do they ship to the UK and are they normally expensive? Are they region free? First time I will buy 2 Steelbooks of the same movie I think!
You can order direct from their website and yes they ship to the UK
Prices and how many versions unknown yet still to be confirmed
Price might be range of about $46.55 based on captain america winter solider steelbook
Shipping K-packet $12.00

Customs friendly options

Be prepared though for very fast sell out and possible server crash as this will have lot of site traffic
Best to set-up an account now with novamedia so your ready to place an order
You will need luck and speed when ordering

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
You can order direct from their website and yes they ship to the UK
Prices and how many versions unknown yet still to be confirmed
Price might be range of about $46.55 based on captain america winter solider steelbook
Shipping K-packet $12.00

Customs friendly options

Be prepared though for very fast sell out and possible server crash as this will have lot of site traffic
Best to set-up an account now with novamedia so your ready to place an order
You will need luck and speed when ordering
Damn, sounds like I may have replace that F5 key! Thanks for the heads up[emoji106]