USA
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99
Note: 2 films, 4 discs (including 3D versions) - Limited to 4000

11189459-1684337864226639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So are there any pics of this?

Is the front all matte or spot gloss or full gloss?
After seeing what the back art is I feel I tiny bit sorry for customers who might of missed out on both single versions and picked this up but for that price I would want full colour back art with a decent image or something (not the sodding marvel design).

Also would like to see what the inside art is.

Edit: just see the front (kind of) in the pics of latest steels and it seems to have a debossed front (I think)

Last edited:
Reactions: mr blue
I tell you, it's a special print. If you pour tears of an eighty-year old blind virgin "girl" on a midnight of the 4th full moon of the year, a secret artwork is revealed showing the Avengers stuffing themselves with shawarma.
True story!!! :OMG:

Reactions: Flloydo
Looks like it's debossed in exactly the same way as AOU. Still a major fail, a pointless ugly waste of steel. You can tell it's popularity buy how few have ordered it.

Just who in Zavvi makes these purchasing decisions ?, if they worked for me, they'd have lost their job a year ago....gross negligence.

I think in their quest to be the 'home of steelbookz', Zavvi have done a deal with the devil by partnering with Disney.

The RRP for Disney titles has always had a small profit margin. As Marvel titles are Zavvi exclusives (although the same product is available elsewhere for new titles), they're charging as much as they can for them to maximize their profits. They're also stuck with poor quality re-releases which Disney seem keen to churn out. I get the feeling if they say no, then that'll end their Disney exclusivity. They might not want yet another Captain America or Thor, but they do want The Good Dinosaur and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. That comes at a price.

Last edited:
Seriously, whats up with the back on this and Agent Carter. Im blown away at how bad it is..... Feels sorry for ppl ordering crap like this :/

Reactions: Flloydo