Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know. Already disappointed about that. That's why I don't want to be disappointed by the lenti slip.

Even if it was hand drawn lenti, it'll sellout fast. Also quantities are fewer than Iron Man. I think the lenti will be in the same grade as Iron Man (don't hold me to it though). At this time there only other CA2 lenti is the Novamedia version and goodluck getting one of those for under $150. My advice --> really simple, get the Blufans version.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nafosb
Gotta admit I'm not sold on these ones....if I didn't already have the HMV and Best Buy Steelbooks then I would go for them, however the artwork for Cap 1 isn't better than the HMV steelbook IMO and the Cap 2 steelie is pretty much the same as the Best Buy one. Ah well, at least that's saved me some £££

Gotta admit I'm not sold on these ones....if I didn't already have the HMV and Best Buy Steelbooks then I would go for them, however the artwork for Cap 1 isn't better than the HMV steelbook IMO and the Cap 2 steelie is pretty much the same as the Best Buy one. Ah well, at least that's saved me some £££

THIS.

I agree with you @cooey.
This entire lot of BF Marvel is pretty good in my opinion, but not best till now. Keeping only Steelbooks in mind.

But for me, who does not own any existing Marvel Steelbooks, this entire lot would be a superb start of the collection. And moreover, all 5 have 3D lenticular slips. Though, I would hope that CA1 and 2 and Thor 1 and 2 have better 3D slips than IM lenti in terms of Lenticular effect and quality.

And any existing steelbook, good steelbook, with excellent artwork and finish, would never loose it's collectible perspective no matter how many new steelbooks of the same movie are released. For example Thor1 HMV, and IM1 Play. They will remain highly sought after releases for a long time in my point of view.

Nevertheless, I will be proud owner of Superb BF Marvel Steelbook collection, and at the end of the day I am happy.

Very disappointed with Blufans and going with the Matte finish...:(

I will still get CA1 as the artwork is awesome but not CA2. Not paying over $60 for a matte finish with basically same artwork and a lenticular slip. :meh: Will stick with my Gloss Taiwan / Nova version with the awesome Full Slip...Which I'm sure will be better quality than the BF slip....:whistle:

I guess I will be cuddling up to the original release of CA1 for a very long time...:rofl:

Last edited: