Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get all the bashing for Best Buy version. IMO it was a very good steelbook specially for the money. Granted the finish could have been better but there was nothing wrong with the quality of the metal. IMO it was the only complete edition since I would take title over gloss any day.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I typically have only good things to say about blufans,but that artwork looks very washed out and dull. I wonder if that is the result of the matte finish making the colors look faded?
Yep I think it's the matte finish that gives it a washed out look. Gloss would have brought out the colours a lot better.

You're all right, but the Zavvi/international release had that ridiculous embossing error, and the Best Buy release had a terribly cheap finish and thin, ploppy tin, so by unfortunate default, despite being really boring, and very disappointing by Blufans standards, this is technically the best release to date IMO.

Totally agree, not to mention there's no spine title on the international release makes it even looks more ridiculous imo.