Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd while the boxset photo is not available can you confirm or deny if there'll be a 4K UHD disc and if one of the editions will come with just extra materials from the movie as you guys did with the Argo boxset?

It would be fantastic and polite if you could not ignore the question, please.

Thanks.
This release without the 4K HUD disc.
All three editions come with the 3D+2D discs,this boxset should be the last one from HDzeta without the 4K UHD,we will not consider to make the Gold Label release without the 4K UHD in the future.

@wxlinkswd while the boxset photo is not available can you confirm or deny if there'll be a 4K UHD disc and if one of the editions will come with just extra materials from the movie as you guys did with the Argo boxset?

It would be fantastic and polite if you could not ignore the question, please.

Thanks.

There's yet to be a 4K physical release of this film so this was never going to bring a 4K disc

And for those wondering why the 4K UHD disc isn't included: it's because it doesn't exist yet. You can get the 4K version (streaming) on VUDU with Atmos audio, but a UHD bluray version has yet to be released (or announced, for that matter).

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
There's yet to be a 4K physical release of this film so this was never going to bring a 4K disc
Yes, that's what I guessed. The same cannot be said for Wonder Woman which, I hope, will be present at their future release. Not that I have particular interest on the 4k disc (which I don't have) but it is a way to estimulate the purchase of the boxset which then can offer us one edition only with extra goods. This, obviously to those who want to keep the contents of the boxset like me.
This release now is 1 edition purchase for me. Pointless to me to end up with 6 disc in hand and the same steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
lenti A looks amazing. i have the same poster on my wall in my home theatre room. cant wait for this
Completely agree. The Double Lenti is identical art as the Nova 1/4 Slip Box. The Lenti B has Tom in identical art as the Nova Lenti and Emily is in a different pose just turned. The backround is either identical or dam close. The Nova Lenti has really nice depth and is very sharp so I do not see the point. I'm very disappointed, they announced this well over a year ago.
Only Lenti A for me, that does look nice. I think 3000 copies of this older catalog title with 2 of the 3 slips being identical basically to the Novamedia editions is optimistic.
To much competition these days for the steelbook buck. But who knows, better be some kind of amazing looking box set, I assume there will be one, if they want people to buy all 3 of these editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
And for those wondering why the 4K UHD disc isn't included: it's because it doesn't exist yet. You can get the 4K version (streaming) on VUDU with Atmos audio, but a UHD bluray version has yet to be released (or announced, for that matter).

Does vudu accept your digital codes in your blu ray case and then do they transfer over to 4K streaming?

the codes are usually just what you buy. You buy the 4K copy of something you can use the code to purchase the 4k and below copies to stream. But if you purchase 1080p bluray then that is all you can redeem for. In my experience of course

Completely agree. The Double Lenti is identical art as the Nova 1/4 Slip Box. The Lenti B has Tom in identical art as the Nova Lenti and Emily is in a different pose just turned. The backround is either identical or dam close. The Nova Lenti has really nice depth and is very sharp so I do not see the point. I'm very disappointed, they announced this well over a year ago.
Only Lenti A for me, that does look nice. I think 3000 copies of this older catalog title with 2 of the 3 slips being identical basically to the Novamedia editions is optimistic.
To much competition these days for the steelbook buck. But who knows, better be some kind of amazing looking box set, I assume there will be one, if they want people to buy all 3 of these editions.
The double Lenti is also identical to the ALL YOU NEED IS KILL steelbook art.
But neither that, nor the Nova 1/4 slip were LENTICULAR images. So that will be new, having that art in lenticular.

Lenti A is my favorite image but I like the contrast between the colors used on the double lenti and the ones used for the steelbook. Consistency can be nice too I'm just pointing that out about the double lenti design.

Gonna watch this one for the first time today, think I'll enjoy it?

Lenti A is my favorite image but I like the contrast between the colors used on the double lenti and the ones used for the steelbook. Consistency can be nice too I'm just pointing that out about the double lenti design.

I think if you like sci-fi movies you'll enjoy this. It's a well directed, well filmed story that worth your time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

Really has to be watched in 3D to get the most out of it.....

I wish I had seen it in 3D but I enjoyed it! Thanks all! Emily Blunt definitely stole the show imo

Does vudu accept your digital codes in your blu ray case and then do they transfer over to 4K streaming?
VUDU links with your UV account, so you can use the codes that come with most Blurays to stream through their site/app. As @howarmat said though, I don't think it gives to access to the 4K copies (unless you're linking a UHD bluray code).

I'd love to hear the Atmos track on EoT, but I'm not exactly keen on spending $30 for a digital copy (of anything). I wouldn't be surprised if EoT makes it onto UHD bluray in the future, but I have a feeling they might hold out on releasing it until the sequel arrives. Live Die Repeat and Repeat just now went into pre-production, so it could be a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.