Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. .the front of Lenti A and Lenti B are looking very similar for me (keynote). So the look of the Box will decide if i will go for the OC or not.

VUDU links with your UV account, so you can use the codes that come with most Blurays to stream through their site/app. As @howarmat said though, I don't think it gives to access to the 4K copies (unless you're linking a UHD bluray code).

I'd love to hear the Atmos track on EoT, but I'm not exactly keen on spending $30 for a digital copy (of anything). I wouldn't be surprised if EoT makes it onto UHD bluray in the future, but I have a feeling they might hold out on releasing it until the sequel arrives. Live Die Repeat and Repeat just now went into pre-production, so it could be a while.

The 4K copy on Vudu does have Atmos. You must of just missed the sale, they had about 15-20 4K movies on sale for $19.99 maybe a week ago? This was one of the titles available. I assume the price went back up to $29.99 which is what most 4K titles sell for on Vudu.
I don't really enjoy spending even $20 on a digital copy but I knew that EOT wasn't available with 4K or Atmos anywhere. I'll tell you what it looks and sounds pretty great even streaming with Vudu. I can't see the price cause once you've purchased it the site does not show but if it ever goes back down to $20 or you simply love this movie it is a noticeable improvement over the previous transfer even with streaming not always being perfect.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: misformatt
Now that Argo is on its way will this be next in line or WW?? either will do although I'd much prefer WW 1st as I do not own any copies of it yet :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
@wxlinkswd is Zeta releasing this, Wonder Woman & FF8 this October?

Also wondering about their plans on T2 to complete the Zeta Terminator Collection...

Has T2 ever been confirmed by HDZeta? I’d love for them to do it to complete the collection

Has T2 ever been confirmed by HDZeta? I’d love for them to do it to complete the collection

well they dam well better hope so. I've got 4 HDZ Terminators line up on the shelf that says HDZ T2 is happening or somebody's gettin a whoopin. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure they communicated (through @wxlinkswd) in one of the earlier Terminator threads they decided to wait for the release of the remastered + 3D release. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't keep this promise if it's not for an objection by the studio to do it at all and pull the plug on this endavor.

I'm pretty sure they communicated (through @wxlinkswd) in one of the earlier Terminator threads they decided to wait for the release of the remastered + 3D release. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't keep this promise if it's not for an objection by the studio to do it at all and pull the plug on this endavor.
I hope that the collectors who purchased the other four Terminator box sets get priority for the Termination 2 boxset including matching number :)

With regards to the Edge of tomorrow- I hope that there will be a GB :thumbs:

I find I buy a lot more of their recent releases now that they removed the Chinese text from the slips.

That put me off a lot of their earlier stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.