Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 898
Last edited by a moderator:
Were they still ringing up $5?

They weren't ringing up at all. The cashier said they could just sell them to me for $5 a piece since that's what the preorder price was. I thought I read that some people were getting them a lot cheaper than $5.

I only picked up 3 just to switch some of my steels to combo steels.

They weren't ringing up at all. The cashier said they could just sell them to me for $5 a piece since that's what the preorder price was. I thought I read that some people were getting them a lot cheaper than $5.

I only picked up 3 just to switch some of my steels to combo steels.

That's what I would use them for, still leary about removing a spine though.

:rolleyes:
All of the BB in my city had them in stock.

I don't get what you're saying either. You've been posting about not being able to get this for however long this has been available, but now you're saying you don't feel the need to redeem your preorder. What preorder? If someone sent you a copy for free, what are you complaining about? You didn't even have to put the $5 to preorder.

The movie is god awful anyways. Like chip said, it's a good thing the movie wasn't included. They'd sell even less.

ya the BBs ive been to have tons of these still which is pretty rare for these pre-order type things. for some reason these are locted in the dvd section at my bbs

Either everybody in Maine wanted this title or Best Buy did see any potential in this Title, as I went in today and got the last 3D copy. I had assumed that the 3D would come with 3 disc as that what the steel is for. But to my surprise it only had 2 disc. If I had known I just would have bought the regular BR, as I don't own a 3D system.

As per forum rules please do not post number of copies in possession for solicitation purposes in the main steelbook threads. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator: