• Full Slip B

• Quarter Slip

• Dual Pack

• Triple Pack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Type A - Type B - Quarter Slip - Dual Pack - Triple Pack - (Pre-order on September 29, 2016)
Price: Type A: $46.89 - Type B: $46.89 - 1/4 Slip: $45.69

Type A: 2,000 copies - Type B: 2,500 copies - 1/4 Slip: 1,000 copies

13938104_929743153836834_5964674825909768059_o.jpgtype a.jpgType B.jpgQuarter slip.jpg
image.png

- The steelbook illustration is by Krzysztof Domaradzki.
- The artwork for the slipbox was used previously for the Oldboy vinyl LP. It was co-ordinated by Nicolas Winding Refn, the director of Drive, and illustrated by Laurent Durieux. The director of Oldboy Park Chan-wook wanted one of our editions to feature this artwork so we reached out to Milan Records and illustrator Laurent Durieux. You'll be able to see more of the artwork since parts of the top and bottom were cropped out for the vinyl LP.

Old mock up
tumblr_odfq0maYYu1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't expecting it to sell out this fast either

I still don't think I'll have an issue getting this at cost or less a little later down the line from the bay

Patience usually pays off for me (just recently picked up blu fans lego movie lenti for £30 new and sealed :) )

Reactions: lgans316
Congratz PA! Hopefully some users combined their order with PA releases which are still in stock!

btw
what a joke - german seller got 6 Tripacks for Sale!!! 2 Month before he will have this editions in hand...

german tax auth would be interested :)

Last edited:
Congratz PA! Hopefully some users combined their order with PA releases which are still in stock!

btw
what a joke - german seller got 6 Tripacks for Sale!!! 2 Month before he will have this editions in hand...

german tax auth would be interested :)
That's why it sold out. Resellers jumped on this big time.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I've got a feeling International allocation has been cut as they were up for a while, whereas domestic sold out pretty quickly. Makes sense to me anyway

Locals must get top priority over the rest. So it makes sense to allocate more stock for the local market.

It is always the odd one under the radar that becomes highly sought after.

Someone challenged me about CA2 Kimchi but look at all the auctions in the last 2 weeks, pretty much under GB price and some close to retail. None of the sellers made a profit. Thanks to oversaturation, weak £ / EUR and high pricing.

• Thanks
Reactions: tristar6
Looks like there's a product recall on the keep case edition of Oldboy, there's an issue with subtitles on one of the discs. It effects the steelbook release too as they have to reprint discs.

From Plain Archive:

[Guide] < old boy > Kip Case Limited Edition a disk recall information
1 Hours 49 minutes 23 seconds to 32 seconds section of yoo ji-Tae (drama of Lee Jin-Station) are given ambassador a korean subtitles of this missing error detected.
" and the sister... (spoiler) omit the middle)... so, do you?
With The Voice (sound) problems or non-Ambassador's Korean subtitles which is missing, here on the korean subtitles movie without seeing you all on the watch.
The Korean subtitles, but on the Korean movie you see, there are a few in this but hearing impairments with even the ones who are in total recall as decided to carry out.
A long time to release a wait till we have given you disappointment which heal the deep deep point, on weekends and have a dog, this holiday, like next week will resume to a random distribution and quickly, and discuss the future recall program Progress on the way clearly. I will try to notice
Future on steel drums of course, your problem is that we are planning to be used, Steel Drums, FREE-you are not even worried that I will handle.
I crave with this dream am the inconvenience in deep with a heavy heart and an apology to the district.
- Plain-White team dream come

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut
Maybe this is Karma. Charge customers high and now they have to pay more to get the authoring error corrected.

You are saying that like you get some satisfaction from their problems.
In any way all expenses will be covered by customers.
And price has been already discussed many times. This wasn't cheap for them to make this edition.