Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm on Friday 25th November)
Price: £24.99

11369767-6674436648712438.jpg

11369767-3414436648762043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lgans316
Let's not throw around random accusations folks. It's totally fine for someone to show what they have if it's the same movie. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer
I think everyone who has the original are quite happy with it. There's no real reason to double dip except for ones that missed out and new collectors.

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer
Think many are waiting for the price to drop or expect Zavvi to give away for free.

i don't think anyone expects free, but this disney wave from zavvi is definitely overpriced for what's offered.

single disc. no slip. no gloss. no extras. and yet this is nearly as much as a filmarena package.

Youtube Unboxing Video

Not My Video

Thanks for posting this. A beautiful release and the video convinced me to purchase it. I've seen on various forums that these releases are region free but the disc in the video and the J-card claim that it's region locked to B and C only. Should I be worried?

Reactions: paulboland
got this today! cool, unfortunately the back is dented thanks to those tick tacks zavvi is sending as well in the package! its been a while since i got a damaged item from them, now to ask if i can have a replacement before its gone!