Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be nice to upgrade from the amaray. :)
It's just a shame that it'll most likely be the Chinese equivalent of the old UK disc, which means that half the bonus features will be missing. :(

Now, I'll just need to wait for a decent UK T2 steelbook to come out. (The Skynet Edition steelbook doesn't count, lol. ;) )

Great news! I have the German one (the only one blu-ray steelbook of this movie ^^), but it's time that my Terminator collection get an awesome steelbook of part 3! :notworthy:

I hope it's something like my custom made concept with a lenticular or full slip, guys :D

Attachments

• t3_lenticular.jpg
    t3_lenticular.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 185
  • t3_steelbook.jpg
    t3_steelbook.jpg
    928.2 KB · Views: 187
  • t3_inlay.jpg
    t3_inlay.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 180
I'm 50/50 on this one, I suppose it depends on the artwork and extra's as to weather or not I go for it.

I got steels of all other flicks apart from 3.
Yes its a very weak film but meh if the artwork is good then I will go for it depending on price.
Not paying Kimichi type prices for a movie that aint that great.

I've been waiting to upgrade my german steel, I had hoped for a uk release though, as it would be the cheapest option for me.
I have the play t1 and kimchi t2 and uk or germany (can't remember which) of t4.. gloss and emboss will go nicely with 1&2, but people have commented that the price may be high for this, I've never bought from this retailer.. what is the price likely to be, including postage to uk ? Or will there be a GB? :):):)

Reactions: harry
I've been waiting to upgrade my german steel, I had hoped for a uk release though, as it would be the cheapest option for me.
I have the play t1 and kimchi t2 and uk or germany (can't remember which) of t4.. gloss and emboss will go nicely with 1&2, but people have commented that the price may be high for this, I've never bought from this retailer.. what is the price likely to be, including postage to uk ? Or will there be a GB? :):):)

There will be a gb ;)

• Informative
Reactions: chunk

It could be close to £50 once all costs are considered.

Reactions: chunk

@chunk it will be a GB on here (all HDZeta releases have had one). Price varies a bit but work on around £30-£35 including postage to the hubs, then shipping on to you.

Not what some would class as cheap but the service is good and the quality is top notch.

Hope that helps a bit

Whilst Sony's German Steelbook is far from perfect, the film itself is even less so.

It seems a waste to me that the worst of the four "Terminator" movies should get the HDzeta special treatment. 'You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear'.

That said, I'm a completist, so I may well end up getting this to go with the others in my collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks @snooloui and @zoneism that helps a lot. So around £35 for steel and postage to the hub, then a few more pounds for postage from the hub to myself, and possible customs? Or is customs included in the initial payment to the GB hosts? This artwork and any extras is gonna have to be awesome for that price.. I always watch the terminator films in order (ocd) when I watch one, I have to watch them all:) sometimes I enjoy the third film and sometimes I really don't, its a mood thing I guess. . But it would be really nice to have a decent steel for this.. so I'm very interested in seeing the artwork cos if I really like it then I will find the money for sure. Thanks again guys:thumbs: