Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @snooloui and @zoneism that helps a lot. So around £35 for steel and postage to the hub, then a few more pounds for postage from the hub to myself, and possible customs? Or is customs included in the initial payment to the GB hosts? This artwork and any extras is gonna have to be awesome for that price.. I always watch the terminator films in order (ocd) when I watch one, I have to watch them all:) sometimes I enjoy the third film and sometimes I really don't, its a mood thing I guess. . But it would be really nice to have a decent steel for this.. so I'm very interested in seeing the artwork cos if I really like it then I will find the money for sure. Thanks again guys:thumbs:

Any customs charges would be shared among all GB participants in that hub, so it would never really be very significant. And the GB host will give you different postage options so that you can manage your costs if needed :)

• Informative
Reactions: harry and chunk
Any customs charges would be shared among all GB participants in that hub, so it would never really be very significant. And the GB host will give you different postage options so that you can manage your costs if needed :)
That's great.. Thank you:thumbs: its highly likely that I'll be in for this one. . Its only dependent on the artwork as I now know roughly how much its costs. My 2015 list of steels are mounting up now:) there's no getting out of this game is there lol. Thought I'd buy less this year but that ain't gonna happen:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Reactions: harry and augustus
Would've preferred a different movie. Why do companies release one movie from a trilogy? A Terminator Trilogy would have been nice :cigar: But its HDZ, so I'm still in. Quality matters :thumbs:

Glad I held off on getting the terminator release. In for this and I like this movie!!! Lmfao I was watching Terminator 2 before I even opened this site up and saw this thread this morning. I guess it's destined for me to complete my Terminator steelbook collection. :) Will be my first HDzeta release!!!
These 3 guys are lonely. :D

Last edited:
That's great.. Thank you:thumbs: its highly likely that I'll be in for this one. . Its only dependent on the artwork as I now know roughly how much its costs. My 2015 list of steels are mounting up now:) there's no getting out of this game is there lol. Thought I'd buy less this year but that ain't gonna happen:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Count yourself lucky, I can't help but go for each version so this could end up being quite an expense if Gladiator is anything to go by!! :pain: :p

As a huge terminator fan, I'll be interested in this please.

Sorry not been around, things haven't been too good, but hope to start coming back more. All the best everyone for 2015

Good to have you back mate. Hope things are getting better for you.

Bout time, a must have in my collection & thanks god it's HDZ releasing it, super excited & really can't wait :cool:

Pretty interesting movie for hdzeta to release as an exclusive. Not saying it's a bad movie, but the past 4 exclusives have all been very highly reviewed. I'll be gettin this though lol

I'm in two minds about this one. I've wanted to have a complete terminator collection, but I've never been tempted by the German release.

This however will be a bit pricey for a poor entry in the series, and I would not be shocked if Zavvi also release a version after orders for this go live.