Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there are going to be 2 slips - 2D and 3D

Edit - As stated above :D I knew I read it somewhere.

Roll on August 18th

Why on earth would the make this region a/c only. They must know a large proportion of their sale are to region A based customers ???

As much as I like the look of this, I open and watch my steelbooka... May have to give this a miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: satanclaus
Region coding is enforced by Studios. Wall-E main feature was region coded everywhere. Some of the Disney titles which got a 3D release later had 3D disc region free and the rest recycled from the previous release. I am surprised that people are willing to spend £40 on one Steelbook but haven't spend a bit more on a region free player.

I have a Playstation, I don't need another blu-ray player, thank you. So does that mean I am not entitled to be hacked of this is not region free then? Is that what you're saying?

Reactions: satanclaus
The post gives a picture as if Blufans enforced Region Coding. I meant if you can spend silly money on Steelbooks, sometimes buying multiple releases of the same film then they should be willing to allocate a small budget to get a Region free player too. If you have PS3 then try cobra usb jailbreak dongle. It should cost the same as 1 Wall E Steel book. Alternatively check the Toshiba Bluray players which can be modded by firmware upgrade to make it code free. These players are inexpensive. I got mine for £50 few years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I have a Playstation, I don't need another blu-ray player, thank you. So does that mean I am not entitled to be hacked of this is not region free then? Is that what you're saying?

Yes, that's exactly what he's saying! :naughty:

I bought a region free player in addition to my PS3 for $60-70. The price of two steelbooks, and now I have dozens of Region B Blu-rays. Many of them are films that I wouldn't have been able to see because they don't have Region A or Region Free releases.