Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 924
Last edited:
Almost missed the cut off date to pay my invoice yesterday.
I don't need to eat until I get paid again, right? Steelbooks will nourish me...

Hoping it arrives in time for Christmas! I got one for someone else as well. Can't wait to see actual pics. I have very high expectations on this one. First blu fan order. this is my favourite pixar movie so I really hope they do this well.
I did join the GB early on the BD forum, so i hope i am one of the early ones. Fingers crossed!

FYI: These dates are for domestic orders only. The Frozen shipping task is much bigger than the normal Blufans releases so we will wait until Kevin gives us proper shipping dates.

|Blufans|

(Frozen:
Oct 27 - Nov 11, UE, Anna, Elsa single orders shipped in that order.
Nov 12 - Nov 15, Multiple orders shipped.)

WALL-E:
After Nov 15, Start Wall-E shipping.

Expect to ship 60 orders per day.

FYI: These dates are for domestic orders only. The Frozen shipping task is much bigger than the normal Blufans releases so we will wait until Kevin gives us proper shipping dates.

My apologies. I was not aware of that. Some people will be getting this steel from other sources and I am one of them. With Blufans releases, one has to be patient.

Does this have any goodies (art cards, etc)? Can't wait to see package shots..KFP 1&2 might go first as they have those pics uploaded

I don't know. I'm not usually impressed by art cards anyway. My main interest is the steel and packaging. As for KFP, I don't think that will be released on time either.