Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:
View attachment 116022
Here's a picture with the problem, and why it's delayed
Looks either like streaky gloss from not letting them dry long enough or lots of scratches
Kevin has said scanavo have told blufans it's an easy fix

...so we might receive them this decade. Maybe. Gah, I love Blufans products, but they do my head in with how long everything seems to take.

Hopefully they get this sorted and customers get their steelbook in perfect condition but I expect we will be waiting if all the steelbooks need to be re done
Wall-E guess what year version
They should come with Blufans limited sticker I did not mind waiting :LOL::rofl:

Its a bit annoying though there seams to been lots of quality issues with blufans releases and delays recently happening to get them right
I know we will see this sorted but it could have been avoided in the first place

Yeah, no one will mess with Santa cos we want our gifts intact, but Blufans is still #1, they do things right and wouldn't settle for crap. Wouldn't people complain if they receive WALL-E and it had scratches and QC problems. There were QC issues with Wreck It Ralph and I think Blufans learnt from that so they don't want a faulty product. I commend Blufans for their high standards. I'm very happy to wait on this release because whenever it comes out, it'll be game over. So far, it's an amazing looking steel.

Reactions: jonnie123
Yeah, no one will mess with Santa cos we want our gifts intact, but Blufans is still #1, they do things right and wouldn't settle for crap. Wouldn't people complain if they receive WALL-E and it had scratches and QC problems. There were QC issues with Wreck It Ralph and I think Blufans learnt from that so they don't want a faulty product. I commend Blufans for their high standards. I'm very happy to wait on this release because whenever it comes out, it'll be game over. So far, it's an amazing looking steel.

I hear what you're saying, but Plain Archive have totally trumped Blufans this year. They had all the PET slips remade(?) because of an error that nobody could see in the pictures they gave and they still released it near the originally given date. Like I say, don't get me wrong, I want a perfect product, but each step they take, any error they encounter, seems to take an eternity to fix. This is an item we paid for 2 months ago and we're still yet to see proper pics of what we've paid for. Delays are fine. Blufans delays are tiring.

You have an excellent point. I have had awesome experience with Plain Archive. Their customer service is impeccible. As for Blufans, I agree they fall short in the communications dept and can improve on it along with handle time, however since I'm now a veteran of ordering stuff from Blufans GBs, I do not waste my energy wondering what's going on or how far things have gone, or even what the product looks like, because at the end of the day, it'll get done no matter how long it takes, IMO though I agree that everyone has a right to their opinions and concerns especially when they've paid for something. Also, it does help that there are lots of other things going one with steel releases in different countries. Hopefully, this gets taken care of soon.

I hear what you're saying, but Plain Archive have totally trumped Blufans this year. They had all the PET slips remade(?) because of an error that nobody could see in the pictures they gave and they still released it near the originally given date. Like I say, don't get me wrong, I want a perfect product, but each step they take, any error they encounter, seems to take an eternity to fix. This is an item we paid for 2 months ago and we're still yet to see proper pics of what we've paid for. Delays are fine. Blufans delays are tiring.
The problem is that they announce a release date. That's my only issue. There wouldn't be delays if they gave themselves a buffer between expected deliver+time for reprints if necessary. Unless I'm way off on this...

The problem is that they announce a release date. That's my only issue. There wouldn't be delays if they gave themselves a buffer between expected deliver+time for reprints if necessary. Unless I'm way off on this...

Spot on. As someone who has worked in the service industry, it's all about setting expectations. Tell us this weekend and that's when we expect it. Tell us next weekend and deliver sooner, WIN!

You are right. To start with i think Blufans can delay announcing the release dates so that collectors don't have to face long wait times. I think Kevin also mentioned that for future releases payment will only be required a week before release so that should alleviate some of the customer complaints.

Reactions: gaeljet
Spot on. As someone who has worked in the service industry, it's all about setting expectations. Tell us this weekend and that's when we expect it. Tell us next weekend and deliver sooner, WIN!
Exactly! I remember when Monsters University was announced...it took almost a year for people to start receiving them. Sort of ridiculous.

That said: I'm sure I will love my Wall-E whenever it arrives ;)