Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
Direct quote:
Kevin said:
the guy over there is busy dealing with that. I think the problem is not as bad I thought. A good portion of them are pretty good. They are checking each one of them to make sure. The print run will be reduced for the release. We should get more detailed updates on Monday.
"Pretty good" is apparently acceptable now. Maybe another Wreck It Ralph situation coming?

@ igans, i do not agree with what you said.
the uppest part of the front tintin steelbook and the uppest part of the back of ratatouille steel are both "blank" and glossy and yet there are perfect(and i haven't heard of any complaints about people about it).

Direct quote:

"Pretty good" is apparently acceptable now. Maybe another Wreck It Ralph situation coming?

Pretty Good ? I saw pictures of the Mess the shrink wrap made on the ''not yet finished drying steels'' and It worries me to buy both versions and keep them sealed...I'll always wonder if I got one of the bad steels that didn't dry and they shrink wrapped and they considered that one to be ''Pretty Good''... I don't want to buy a steel that I'm gonna keep it sealed if the company itself are doing quality control and acceptindg'' Pretty Good'' in regards to the condition of the steel... it should be Flawless.

A few pic's from blufans forum.

From what I can make out it looks like representatives from both blufans and Scanavo met up at Shanghai Epic Music Co to discuss the issues with Wall-e to try to find a solution to these problems.

Shanghai Epic Music Co

b1.jpg

Scanavo Representative

b2.jpg

Defected Wall-e Steel

b3.jpg

it looks like this guy would be from Scanavo Denmark... Blufans used Scanavo China for FROZEN but from the pics of the Wall-E issue above them meeting at ''Shangai Epic'' would look more like they met the guy from Denmark there... if not, I would assume Blufans would have gone straight to the Scanavo factory in China to discuss the issue and not meet at Epic.

I quit buying Blufans releases a few years ago because the quality of the Chinese produced products got so bad.

It has gotten better and it's good to see Blufans understands how important high quality is to successful commerce and their customers.

There is nothing bias or stereotypical about stating the factual reality, that China needs to improve the quality of their goods on the world market. The rest of Asia (and Scanavo) realizes that high quality goods will increase their business, sales, and market share. i.e. Taiwan, Viet Nam, South Korea, and Japan.

I quit buying Blufans releases a few years ago because the quality of the Chinese produced products got so bad.

It has gotten better and it's good to see Blufans understands how important high quality is to successful commerce and their customers.

There is nothing bias or stereotypical about stating the factual reality, that China needs to improve the quality of their goods on the world market. The rest of Asia (and Scanavo) realizes that high quality goods will increase their business, sales, and market share. i.e. Taiwan, Viet Nam, South Korea, and Japan.

Agreed. And put more succinctly than I managed to do. Thank you MB.

Reactions: Marina Blue