Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 927
Last edited:
Mine turned up yesterday. As with everyone else I'm bummed out by the lack of gloss, but the nice lenticular almost makes up for it and I do like the look of the steel too. No idea why they packaged the artcards separately though - why not just put them inside the steel (or is something else in there? Not opened mine yet).

Overall though I'm pretty happy with it - just missing Incredibles and Ratatouille from my Pixar collections now.

No idea why they packaged the artcards separately though - why not just put them inside the steel (or is something else in there? Not opened mine yet).

Where they would usually have the two clips on the left hand side holding the artcards down, they instead have an empty disc holder for a phantom disc. So I assume they didn't want the cards bouncing around inside.

Reactions: jackanape
Has any of the 30 members from BD Forum who had waiting for the tracking number
Happen to get delivery yet especially UK members

Hmmm... even some of them already show up in the UK already.. could be that mine hits me very soon as well..! :)

What about the ones that haven't gotten their tracking information, any updates?

Hmmm... even some of them already show up in the UK already.. could be that mine hits me very soon as well..! :)

What about the ones that haven't gotten their tracking information, any updates?
Kevin said we will have to wait till end on the month when Blufans Shipping Manager is back at work due to China Festival Holiday so he can ask him for the missing tracking numbers

Not knowing for sure if your order has been shipped due to no tracking number and even it was shipped not been able to track your parcel

I work nights shifts Mon- Fri
This is an extra problem for me as I delay going to sleep after a night shift when I know a parcel is out for delivery that morning
When I know I don't have any parcels out for delivery I go to sleep as soon as I'm home from a night shift
Not having a tracking number means I wont know if it has arrived Ireland and out for delivery and this means mostly likely I will miss postman attempt to deliver and have to wait 3-5 days and a taxi to go to sorting office as its in middle of the country with no bus transport to sorting depot

My main concern is with no tracking number I don't know if my order has been shipped

• Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
Mine arrived today but i wasn´t at home-picking up tomorrow . And again no customs ,what´s going on?:whistle:;)
Did they remove me from the blacklist?:p:LOL:

Reactions: Hatori
Kevin said we will have to wait till end on the month when Blufans Shipping Manager is back at work due to China Festival Holiday so he can ask him for the missing tracking numbers

Not knowing for sure if your order has been shipped due to no tracking number and even it was shipped not been able to track your parcel

This is an extra problem for me as I delay going to sleep after a night shift when I know a parcel is out for delivery that morning
When I know I don't have any parcels out for delivery I go to sleep as soon as I'm home from a night shift
Not having a tracking number means I wont know if it has arrived Ireland and out for delivery and this means mostly likely I will miss postman attempt to deliver and have to wait 3-5 days and a taxi to go to sorting office as its in middle of the country with no bus transport to sorting depot

My main concern is with no tracking number I don't know if my order has been shipped

Well, that sucks obiously.. (n)
Is there no option for you to authorize a neighbor to pick it up or something similar?
Maybe sticking a note on your front door telling the postman to deliver it to an alternate address? :confused:

O dear more problems with this release, I think Blufans are going to have to chalk this one off as experience.

Well.i authorized my Postman ( a colleague btw,otherwise i wouldn´t do it) to sign my Packages from Asia for me (and only those) and deliver it to my Neighbour.Maybe you can do it this way,too:thumbs:

I know its matte, but I think its really smart looking. This is a proper matte finish job, much better than the zavvi lacklustre finish for Little Mermaid.

This is a premium matte finish from Blu fans and feels very smooth in hand and looks the business to me. I'm not disappointed with it at all. Also no scratches on this, this would relate to it not having a gloss finish. Cause if it did have a gloss finish it would probably be prone to having scratches again.