Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:
Took delivery of this one yesterday courtesy of @Jacko ,very very impressed with it and while I must admit the gloss would have made it pop more I do think a matte finish suits the movie .
The lenticular is a show stopper ,great depth on it .
I am of course biased ,it's my family's favourite Pixar movie along with Up.

Reactions: harry
Took delivery of this one yesterday courtesy of @Jacko ,very very impressed with it and while I must admit the gloss would have made it pop more I do think a matte finish suits the movie .
The lenticular is a show stopper ,great depth on it .
I am of course biased ,it's my family's favourite Pixar movie along with Up.
Have you opened your copy?

That's awesome, just nice to see there is some people that open the more expensive steels :thumbs:

If I have one copy and invariably I do then it's getting opened !
I've no complaints about the finished product ,just glad we've got him in the house . Will buy the zavvi z box of wall-e just to see what's in the box ,though I don't mind the steel,certainly love the look of the back art on that one

Lol I forgot this was in the post until I saw this thread pop up. Just checked and its been 3 weeks with no update in tracking. Where my stuff? lol

No getting away from it ,thats a great lenticular image , i was quite disappointed i missed out on a future shop yesterday but it doesnt look like my blufans lenny thats for sure