Young Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi / MCM Expo Comic Con Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Steelbook collectors should definitely stop by our stall (1361) at MCM Expo Comic Con... We'll be selling an Ultra Limited run of the Young Frankenstein #Steelbook with this electrifying artwork. Only 1000 copies! Good ol' Igor, we're glad he made the back cover.

Any unsold copies should be available online within a few days of event.
Via Zavvi Facebook page
Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < (Sold out)!

10697414_10152317061050146_2605977833952145561_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would have missed this. I just ordered and it's 6:30pm over there
The UK's back to GMT again as BST ended last Sunday (so as paul said it was 4:30pm rather than 6:30pm then).

Last edited:
You've already made your point about a billion times. No need to keep repeating yourself.

Haha so have you, do you perhaps work for zavvi??

I am more than entitled to say what I like, you don't have to respond, I wasn't talking to you ;)

Back on topic, this really is one of the most attractive ones they have done recently, love the colours.

Reactions: liam freedman
Haha so have you, do you perhaps work for zavvi??

I am more than entitled to say what I like, you don't have to respond, I wasn't talking to you ;)

Back on topic, this really is one of the most attractive ones they have done recently, love the colours.

Do you perhaps work for a competitor of Zavvi?

If I worked for Zavvi their website would have useful functionality such as being able to change your card details on an order after you placed it and a pre-order status instead of just sold out/buy now. :p

I'm not sure the website is within your jurisdiction as Chief Spine Slasher. :p

Reactions: Flash
@MrBMT you already have yours, what is the transfer like?
I've been at work all day and likely won't get a chance to watch it until the weekend at the earliest unfortunately.
I'm not sure the website is within your jurisdiction as Chief Spine Slasher. :p
CSS is in my job description ;)

I keep trying to remind myself that the Steelbooks shouldn't be used as footballs, or dropped from great heights onto sharp table edges, but always forget. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash