HDN Event 2015- Last horror flick you watched? Join the 5th annual HDN Halloween Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!
It's that time of year where we get together for our annual hidefninja.com Halloween and horror tradition, and share the latest horror films or tv we've watched. Just jump in to the thread, now until Halloween, and let us know what is making your skin crawl! Recommendations, reviews? Share them!

Throughout the next month or so, and leading right up to Halloween, watch our for new mini contests (like our "see the Candy corn in the thread, win a bit of dough towards movie purchases!" and others.
Have fun all!​

2015 Halloween Party.PNG

Psssstt....pay attention to evil candy corns (pm me as soon as you see it!)
cc1.jpg

Last edited:
Well I watch as above, so below and I thought it was great.

Had no idea it was going to be about that. For some reason i thought it was zombies lol

Got a love for found footage horror films when done right and I thought this was done really well. Freaked me out a little too

Main lady was hot

Watching Zombeavers right now. :p

So Zombeavers was absolutely hilarious. The beavers are so ridiculous in it! If horror/comedy is your thing, I definitely recommend it!

(And yes, I quoted myself. The next step: talking in third-person.)

Well I watch as above, so below and I thought it was great.

Had no idea it was going to be about that. For some reason i thought it was zombies lol

Got a love for found footage horror films when done right and I thought this was done really well. Freaked me out a little too

Main lady was hot

I enjoyed that flick. I reviewed it for the site way back when. My basic conclusion was that it was enjoyable, though ultimately forgettable. Still, like you said, it was found footage done right.

So Zombeavers was absolutely hilarious. The beavers are so ridiculous in it! If horror/comedy is your thing, I definitely recommend it!

(And yes, I quoted myself. The next step: talking in third-person.)

I enjoyed that flick. I reviewed it for the site way back when. My basic conclusion was that it was enjoyable, though ultimately forgettable. Still, like you said, it was found footage done right.

Great review.
I and I completely agree about the descent and tomb raider.
I love the descent but I think I prefered this.
The bit with the burning car and then feet out the ground was weird and I would like to know more about that woman (who looked like a model) walking out the club staring at the guy behind the camera and when he turns back round she's really far in front (like the French guy in the catacombs)
She was also in the group of people singing in that room (she stares at the camera) I want to know more about them. That was creepy

Reactions: tridon
Love It Follows, the ending was a bit...odd, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I've got a double-bill lined up for tonight; The Final Girls & Cooties.
Interested in those 2..I hope to get to it this month..horror is being revive in a lot of this year's releases

I just finished watching Insidious 3. I really don't know if I liked it or not. The ending was kind of lame. I don't want to see feel good moments in a horror movie. At least I don't. I want to have a feeling of dread and despair when I get done watching a horror movie

Reactions: digitalbabe
I just finished watching Insidious 3. I really don't know if I liked it or not. The ending was kind of lame. I don't want to see feel good moments in a horror movie. At least I don't. I want to have a feeling of dread and despair when I get done watching a horror movie

Hi all, quick reminder that our candy corn giveaway is back. Through Halloween, when you see me post a pic of candy corn (see 1st post), and you are the 1st to private message me, you will receive am Amazon giftcard for a random amount. Enjoy and good luck all!

Watched all three Insidious films last week and just started on the TV show American Horror Story: Hotel :vamp: Good times :coldfeet:

Congratulations @dan8885 for winning our first giftcard for the "spot the candy corn" contest this year! Subscribe to the thread to be sure you don't miss the next one-be the first to pm me!

Watching 'Mr. Frost'-imo one of Jeff Goldblum's best performances ever.
Love me some candy corn!
Just hope these candy corns aren't going to be posted middle of the night Japan time everytime :sleep::sleep::p:p

Last horror movie I watched the other evening was Halloween 3 season of the witch, my gf has seen all the others but I saved this for last. She really enjoyed it. I did too to be fair, it's a very under-rated movie that has unfair criticism due to it being the red haired step child of the franchise but as a stand alone flick it's great

Reactions: digitalbabe
Watched Jeepers Creepers again and started Jeepers Creepers 2 yesterday. Some fall decorating to do so I didn't get a chance to finish. But you know what time it is? :drool:

candycorn12.jpg

Reactions: MGD and gizmo83
Status
Not open for further replies.