mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just got back from this brilliant full on the russo bros chucked the sink at it :D

word of warning to people going to see it, there is a little bit right and the end after the long long credits and i mean a little bit.

not goona give nothing away just go see it

basil :thumbs:

going to see this again later today (well, in about 12 hours)

just cant get enough of it.
Can easily see me going again before the end of te week meaning I'll have seen it as many times, in 2 weeks, as I caught the first Avengers in the entirety of its run (usually I'll see Marvel movies twice, minimum...going with different people)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Fastest movie in history to hit $1-billion worldwide. Domestically, it’s tracking approximately $90-million behind The Force Awakens, but that’s not surprising since TFA came out in December with very little competition. We’ll see how Infinity War holds up in the next couple weeks with the release of Deadpool 2 and Solo.

am not surprised its doing so well
with 10 years build up, fi this movie didnt smash various records, the 'part 2' Avengers 4, next year certainly would have.

Seen it for the second time on Wednesday.
Still in Love with this movie it's perfect.
But i still think Peter Dinklage wasn't the right choice for playing the dwarf. I want some Gimli Like Dwarfs

Awesome! ...But its crazy that they don't think it will catch up to Black Panther.
Domestic. But still, Black Panther was a HUUUUUGE success for the African American Community and it was a pure blessing to witness such a thing!

First, Wonder Woman, then Black Panther, what's next?
FINALLY!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw