Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got chills when I saw Vin had put up that awesome fan-made poster. It'll be weird to see the series continue without Walker, but I think they can make the tone like that poster and it will appropriate for the film and in respect to Paul.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I wish that was an official poster! I'd totally buy it. The message is so effective, it's really moving. Whoever did that is very, very talented!

I completely agree with you Discov3ry! I honestly thought it was official! EEK! Universal should definitely pay attention! :thumbs:

Last edited:
As long as they can properly honour Paul and the character I'm ok with them using doubles and CGI to complete the story. It would be too weird if they cut him out or added a line in the script explaining why he isnt there anymore. I think this way it gives the fans what they want and hopefully gives a satisfying conclusion to his character.

Universal Studios confirmed last week that Caleb and Cody Walker, brothers to the late Paul Walker, are lending a hand to director James Wan's Fast & Furious 7 in an effort to give the Brian O'Conner character a fitting big screen sendoff.

A Note to the Fans of FAST & FURIOUS

The FAST & FURIOUS saga is about family. The characters are connected by the bond of family, and it is how all of us who have worked together for more than thirteen years feel about each other. It certainly defines how we feel about our fans.

Our family experienced an unthinkable shock in November. We had to take time to grieve Paul, the brother we love and lost, and to figure out if we should move on with our film.

We came together and all felt the only choice was to continue. We believe our fans want that, and we believe Paul would want that too. Paul had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action for FAST & FURIOUS 7, and it’s among the strongest work of his career.

We have resumed shooting and now welcome Paul’s brothers, Caleb and Cody, into our FAST family. Caleb and Cody are helping us complete some remaining action for their brother and fill in small gaps left in production. Having them on set has made us all feel that Paul is with us too.

We are just under a year away from the release of FAST & FURIOUS 7, and this film is the most important we’ve ever done together. It will allow the character of Brian O’Conner to live on and let us celebrate Paul in his most defining role.

We wanted to take a moment to speak to our fans directly and thank you for the love and support you always show us as we resume our work.

Today, Vin Diesel updated his official Facebook with an image of the sibling pair alongside the following special note about his departed friend and costar:

When I heard the news, I left the production, grabbed a plane and took my family and Michelle back to LA... drove directly to his parent's house...

His Father said, Paul loved you Vin... I awkwardly and nervously said, aw come on... then he said... you don't have to get along every second to love each other... so true.

P.s. After spending time with his biological brothers, I must say to the parents, you raised some great kids.

PaulsBrothers and Vin_FB_pic.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel/photos/pb.89562268312.-2207520000.1398084226./10152469607403313/?type=1&theater

Awesome news! :movie:

Reactions: ocielz
Check Out New Photos from the Set of Fast & Furious 7! :thumbs:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=118549

Production continued today on Universal Pictures' Fast & Furious 7 and we've got a few photos from the Malibu set. Check them out in the gallery viewer below for a look at quite a few franchise regulars alongside Caleb and Cody Walker, brothers to the late Paul Walker, who are helping to give a fitting end to the Brian O'Conner character.
hr_Fast___Furious_7_Set_Photos_3.jpg

hr_Fast___Furious_7_Set_Photos_5.jpg

hr_Fast___Furious_7_Set_Photos_8.jpg

hr_Fast___Furious_7_Set_Photos_9.jpg

Michelle... :drool: :naughty:

hr_Fast___Furious_7_Set_Photos_6.jpg

:movie:

Reactions: Jb162009 and tridon
It looks as though Cody Walker will be cast in FF8.

The younger brother of tragic actor Paul Walker has landed a leading role in the "Fast & Furious" film franchise after filling in for his late sibling on the set of the seventh movie.

Stuntman Cody Walker, 25, and his older brother Caleb were called on to play body doubles in Paul's unfinished scenes and now Cody is set to become a star in his own right.

Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner will be retired from the franchise after the seventh film, and Cody will join the cast as a new character, according to the Daily Mail.

The actor died in a fiery car crash in November.

Link

I thought they would just end it here with Paul gone and all, but I'm not opposed to another.From the pics on set he is identical to Paul.
Not only that but 8 and 9 appear to still be planned. I've read alot of fan rumors the last movie will combine this and the expendables and the last movie may be titled fast and expendable. Lol all just rumors but would be epically hilarious and awesome if true.

Fast & Furious 7 Shares a Heartfelt Message as Production Wraps...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=120390

Production has official wrapped on director James Wan's Fast & Furious 7 and the team has just shared the following message, celebrating the end of the production and again paying tribute to the late Paul Walker, whose Brian O'Conner will ride one more time when the film hits theaters April 3, 2015. They also unveiled a new photo of star Vin Diesel.
View attachment 75347

Today we completed the last shot in the production of FAST & FURIOUS 7.

We wanted to take this moment to express how thankful we are for your support. We felt the love and strength from our fans throughout this journey, and it’s because of you that we got here.

There was a time when we didn’t know how we could go on, or even if we should. But we listened to you, and you inspired us not only to keep going but to try and make the best FAST & FURIOUS movie yet.

Our FAST family has been together for almost fifteen years now and has grown a lot in that time. From the start, Vin has been our leader who feels what’s right for FAST in his gut and in his heart. When we had to stop production last year, Vin gathered us back together and moved us forward when we needed it most. He led us to this day.

Some of us have been here from the very beginning. Vin, Michelle, Jordana and our producer Neal all go back to that first little movie we shot on the streets of LA. We came back to LA in FAST 7, and it was an especially emotional homecoming for those who’ve grown up with each other since that first shoot.

There are those we count as brothers who we gathered along the way and are with us again: Dwayne, Tyrese, Luda, Lucas and our writer, Chris. We’ve got some new additions this time in Jason, Kurt, Djimon, Nathalie and our director, James. Caleb and Cody joined us to honor their brother and help complete his work.

Our family is big and strong but it won’t ever quite be whole again without Paul.

All of us -- those who’ve been here from the start and those whose first FAST film is 7 -- wanted to create a special film for him and for you. We believe we have.

Thank you for being there for us. You are the biggest part of our family, and we couldn’t have gotten here without you.

The countdown to April 3 begins.

With love,

Your FAST & FURIOUS Family

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152476416772631&set=a.56004807630.66687.24098842630&type=1&theater

:movie:

Not only that but 8 and 9 appear to still be planned. I've read alot of fan rumors the last movie will combine this and the expendables and the last movie may be titled fast and expendable. Lol all just rumors but would be epically hilarious and awesome if true.
HAHAHAHA! The Fast and Expendables.People say the weirdest things.I think they could go up to ten, but i don't think Vin has another 3 fast movies in him.yeah he loves the franchise but he is starting to look old.The Dominic toretto character is turning into superman with all the feats he has accomplished, which can get old after 7 movies. But they can't kill him off or no one would watch.They are in a weird position.

Maybe the guy from Tokyo drift will take over.His character was kinda lame, but as long as he has a nice car and some decent supporting characters, he can carry a fast movie

HAHAHAHA! The Fast and Expendables.People say the weirdest things.I think they could go up to ten, but i don't think Vin has another 3 fast movies in him.yeah he loves the franchise but he is starting to look old.The Dominic toretto character is turning into superman with all the feats he has accomplished, which can get old after 7 movies. But they can't kill him off or no one would watch.They are in a weird position.

Maybe the guy from Tokyo drift will take over.His character was kinda lame, but as long as he has a nice car and some decent supporting characters, he can carry a fast movie
I think Lucas Black from Tokyo Drift will take over Paul Walker's postion he has the potential to do that. As for Dominic(Vin) I think he can retire after another couple and they can use that to introduce some good new characters but as a series it needs to change focus which btw is what 7 is supposed to do. 4-6 were an epic saga while 1-3 were introductions in a QnA with Vin he said to think of them as separate trilogies and that 1-3 were a trilogy 4-6 were a trilogy and that 7 will begin a new trilogy leading to an interesting finale for the current team.... Idk the fast series is my favorite franchise showing at the moment so I'm very interested in seeing what happens.

Alad_Zav_Egg.png

Reactions: ocielz