Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just signed up for automatic notices of new threads in the Group Buy section of the forum, and wherever I am, I see it right away. Wasn't even reading this topic.
I too am often busy or sleeping, and during the 24 hour period on 3 or 4 different devices, but the email pops up on all of them, so I don't miss anything.

Anyway, bought the double lenti slip, 'cause the art on it is too awesome, especially what is to be the back on these backwards people.
But I wish it was just a slip with some spot glossing, without childish lentis, that will probably be oversized or/and glued on crooked, like their recent Star Wars EP7 release.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
I've just signed up for automatic notices of new threads in the Group Buy section of the forum, and wherever I am, I see it right away. Wasn't even reading this topic.
I too am often busy or sleeping, and during the 24 hour period on 3 or 4 different devices, but the email pops up on all of them, so I don't miss anything.

And that’s how it’s done!!

tbh my morning routine is wake up and check my emails so in the cases of the Kimchi releases for example my HDN emails regarding the GB’s is the first thing I see before I’ve even checked Social Media or here so I’m effectively informed of those new releases by those emails

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I dont mean to be rude at GB host.
Just frustrating as usually the GB time is said well in advance.
If it was posted last night then I was in bed as its been a long week.
I dont think im asking for a lot by saying maybe the GB should been done a 48hours+ later.....what harm would that have caused exactly?

Now I have to take my chances on the other site for the GB. oh well

The poor guy can’t win to be honest, it’s either the wrong time for the UK people or it’s the wrong time for the US people or there’s no notice and then when there is notice it’s not a long enough, you literally can’t please everyone but that doesn’t stop them thinking they’re entitled to come and have a moan (and to be frank like any of us care)

Personally I think it’s the individuals responsibility if they want the product to do everything they can to ensure they get it not rely on others to serve it to them with bells and whistles. Literally all anyone needs to do is either subscribe to the thread in question for updates or do what I do and subscribe to the entire GB section so anytime a new thread is created regardless of whether I’m interested in it or not I get emailed telling me about it. If you can’t be bothered to do that then it’s obviously not that important to you in the first place so stop your moaning

Well said. I have never been annoyed at any GB host because I missed out on a GB. I just blame my luck or myself for not being vigilant enough.

I have been a GB host before so I know the work and annoyances that comes with it. :thumbs:

I dont mean to be rude at GB host.
Just frustrating as usually the GB time is said well in advance.
If it was posted last night then I was in bed as its been a long week.
I dont think im asking for a lot by saying maybe the GB should been done a 48hours+ later.....what harm would that have caused exactly?

Now I have to take my chances on the other site for the GB. oh well
Cooey has explained already why he did the group buy today and not tomorrow so honestly, cut him some slack.

This is really starting to get a bit annoying. Cooey does everything he can to host these things in his free time so that all of us here have a chance of getting these and he tries to add more when he sees people missed out. Of course he does the group buys the way he wants to, whenever he wants to. If you wanna take part in the group buy here at HDN, inform yourself before the group buy starts and stay up-to-date. When you see the group buy host is from the UK, you already know the group buy might go live at a time that might not be too convenient for you due to different time zones. Now the most logical thing for me would be that if I know there's a huge difference in time zones, to look for a different group buy. There are plenty at other forums and Facebook and there are many different hosts from different parts of the world and what not so everyone has a fair chance. If you decide you wanna join cooey, that's great but it's really not his fault if you miss out.

I get that it's hard to miss out on something you wanted badly but as other people before have explained, unless you are asleep and can't react, there's literally no way to miss this if you're subscribed to this thread or the GB forum.

Glad to see you've bought one.

Just to address some of the comments made......and I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here

Late info? Not at all. I gave the info as soon as I got it and I wanted to get the GB up and going. Nothing to do with 'beating' BD.com, its because I'm off today and back to work 4 days on the bounce from tomorrow.

Doing the GBs after 1800? Nope, it won't work as I work shift work with my career. I do them for when they suit me as I have to sort everything out. I've been in front of my PC since making them live sorting them all out for the past three hours and I've done this all on my day off. This is not just to you, but to anyone - If you don't like it then feel free to get your GB items from elsewhere, you know as much as anyone you're not tied here for your GB items.

I'm being blunt with this yes, but at the end of the day no matter what I/HDN do we are never going to be able to please everyone. Simple as that
So true. Not even God pleases everyone. :D

Last edited:
Same old story, people miss out normally due to negligence on their part then look to start blaming others. The scalpers have yet to be brought into this who cost the 'true collectors' a chance at this. I don't buy the whole, 'we need more notice cause I work' spiel.. I work yet I can just check this site on my lunch break or after work. I even have a quick look before I go to work. You could give people a months notice and they'd still miss it. End of the day you snooze you lose, if you're not serious about keeping updated with the site or the group buy times then you're not serious about getting the release in the first place

Same old story, people miss out normally due to negligence on their part then look to start blaming others. The scalpers have yet to be brought into this who cost the 'true collectors' a chance at this. I don't buy the whole, 'we need more notice cause I work' spiel.. I work yet I can just check this site on my lunch break or after work. I even have a quick look before I go to work. You could give people a months notice and they'd still miss it. End of the day you snooze you lose, if you're not serious about keeping updated with the site or the group buy times then you're not serious about getting the release in the first place

I don't even see how you can scalp this. I paid a total of $312 Canadian for everything in the Group Buy.
If this were to be put on eBay, what are you going to price it at? How much of a profit are you supposed to make on it? With eBay taking 10% of the selling price and of the shipping price, the Paypal fees...

I mean come on...isn't everybody just going to wait for it to tank anyway since there will be other premium editions?

Printrun infos??
I think people said its like 3k. So im guessing that or 4k. havent kept up on total print run.

We didnt have strict qty like we did with Dr Strange and its GOTG so its more and more like normal marvel blufans.

next batch of qty we add will me much smaller then yesterday's.

Reactions: tristar6
Is there a limit to the amount of copies you can buy here?
That depends usually on the release and our time to manage to it etc.

Example ... Dr. Strange was very limited and we have a Community to please the best we can ... which is a tall task , and not always is their the time to comb through everything. But there have been times in past where blufans themselves made us cancel a persons order etc. and times where we did to help more people out.

So a few different things can decide that ... but its not like someone tries to order 5 or something as even 3 usually raises eyebrows and doesnt pass.

usually things are limited to 1