HDN Event HDN Halloween Celebration 2013 - Last flick watched [See you in 2014!]

Do you watch more Horror movies around Halloween?

• Yes I do!

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • No, I watch them all year!

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Not a horror fan at all

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Maybe I'll consider it this year!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey Horror/Halloween fans!​

Some people watch one flick per day for October,to celebrate Halloween. Others start early. Feel free to chime in with favorites you've seen, those you're watching and or recommendations/reviews-feel free to include movies watched at home or the theater. Subscribe to the thread to see what everyone else is watching!

Have fun & welcome back to the horror thread for this year!

See below for threads from 2011 and 2012

HDN Halloween Horror movie chat 2013.jpg

Visit the 2011 thread here

Visit the 2012 thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
Add a poll in feedback are Blu, if we don't have one already!

Added these to my Horror Steel selection today-Best Buy USA Exclusives-woohoo !

he5y6aga.jpg

Staff/Community Manager

I think I need to revisit 30 Days, too....

Picked this up at Best Buy today while adding some of the Horror Steels..one of my fave thrillers from recent years...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E0FW07W/?tag=hidefnin-20

Joyride!!!!! Love that movie!!! Rusty Nails was always on there Asses :D Leelee Sobiesky(?) Always reminds me of a Young Helen Hunt :)

Finishing up Season 3 of The Walking Dead:cool: Getting a refresher before Season 4:cool:

I love Joy Ride as well. The DVD was awesome, in the extras you could choose the path the charectors went so you had a totally new movie.

Reactions: ocielz
I love Joy Ride as well. The DVD was awesome, in the extras you could choose the path the charectors went so you had a totally new movie.

Damn I forgot about that. I think the movie had 4 or 5 different endings. Pretty cool feature, to bad it didn't work well with Return to the House on Haunted Hill.

Yes, the BD had an option for 'alternate endings'. I didn't have a chance to watch those, but it was there. Picture was also very good for this Blu, imo.

Watched season 1 of 'The Walking Dead' (again) over the weekend and have just started season 2

Been watching season 3 of The Walking Dead. Also watched Lake Placid on TV the other night, Made me chuckle.

Just watched 28 Days Later for the first time, haha pretty cool-I am a big fan of Cillian Murphy and Boyle but had not seen this one before. Trying to squeeze in '28 Weeks Later' at some point, too...

Staff/Community Manager

Just watched 28 Days Later for the first time, haha pretty cool-I am a big fan of Cillian Murphy and Boyle but had not seen this one before. Trying to squeeze in '28 Weeks Later' at some point, too...

Staff/Community Manager

I Can't believe you've never watched it before @_@ part 2 is a bit more action oriented but its still a good sequel :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.