I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Crysis 2 MediaMarkt exlusive (ps3), and someone who could help with batman penguin or joker exlusive from tesco/blockbuster.

Is it PS3 variant Penguin as I am doing a Group Buy. Tescos' Joker is proving more difficult, but I'm keeping on trying.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm looking for any of thiese for PS3, it looks that its G2 sized, well it should be :)

Thats a little bit to high right now, I would prefer just the case for Ps3 since I already have Origins and Awakening. Hopefully the price goes down later on.

Looking for these steelbooks, I realize some are rare and hard to find, but any help with any of them would be great either way (Or info as well if impossible):

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed II
Ass Creed Brotherhood (Any)
Crackdown 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed Shift 2 or PC or whatever this one is for
Rainbow 5 Vegas 2

PS3:
Need for Speed Undercover (Ebay $800? no thanks lol)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PS2, Any)

PC:
Any Command & Conquer

Some of the others are on ebay and I should be able to get myself, but those are confusing and hard to find or almost impossible to get

Are you happy with used steelbooks or not as ill try help with some of these but finding them sealed might be a problem.

Looking for these steelbooks, I realize some are rare and hard to find, but any help with any of them would be great either way (Or info as well if impossible):

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed II
Ass Creed Brotherhood (Any)
Crackdown 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed Shift 2 or PC or whatever this one is for
Rainbow 5 Vegas 2

PS3:
Need for Speed Undercover (Ebay $800? no thanks lol)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PS2, Any)

PC:
Any Command & Conquer

Some of the others are on ebay and I should be able to get myself, but those are confusing and hard to find or almost impossible to get

Yea Deuce used is fine as long as they are in decent condition.

Also I'm looking for Dead Rising 1, they had a bunch on ebay but I didn't get any and now there's only 1 with a somewhat high price. I should of jumped on it when I had the chance so either I'll have to keep checking or if anyone can help with that as well.

For those interested in the Batman: Arkham City (UK variants) (Xbox 360/PS3 Blockbusters - Penguin variant) (PS3 Gameseek - Two Face variant) which are on my Group Buy here. Please do not ask for Tesco Joker variant. I will take more orders however as it is not far to payment I will now require payment on placement of order. Shipping costs will be invoiced once games are to hand. Please be specific in your request.

Please note unless you are eligible to participate in a Group Buy, I will not be able to help you: sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea Deuce used is fine as long as they are in decent condition.

Also I'm looking for Dead Rising 1, they had a bunch on ebay but I didn't get any and now there's only 1 with a somewhat high price. I should of jumped on it when I had the chance so either I'll have to keep checking or if anyone can help with that as well.

Dead Rising cheap on AMZ if your are USA.