Iron Man 3 (3D) - In theaters May 3, 2013

How do you rate Iron Man 3 (5 is best, 1 worst)?

• 1-Horrible

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 2-Bad but not worst I've seen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bearable, eh

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 4-Pretty good!

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 5-I loved it!

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Didn't see it yet

• Not interested in seeing it

• 1-Horrible

• 3-Bearable, eh

• 4-Pretty good!

• 5-I loved it!

• Didn't see it yet

• 1-Horrible

• 3-Bearable, eh

• 4-Pretty good!

• 5-I loved it!

• Didn't see it yet

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
From IMDB:
The plot is unknown at this time. Rumor has it Tony Stark/Iron Man will head to China to face his toughest opponent, Mandarin.
With: Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Cobie Smulders, Gwyneth Paltrow, Paul Bettany, Rebecca Hall, Ben Kingsley, Jon Favreau, Don Cheadle and more....

Trailer:
[media=youtube]5EjG-1U3wqA[/media]

Old infos:
im3q.png

Per Firstshowing:
Earlier this month we heard Lethal Weapon writer and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang director Shane Black was in contention to helm Iron Man 3, the next installment in the lucrative comic book sequel. While his directing the project was far from a sure thing at the time, apparently Marvel likes what Black is bringing to the table and Deadline reports the filmmaker is currently in final negotiations to direct the blockbuster sequel. Though initially it was said that Black would also write the script, apparently the details remains to be confirmed. But considering how well Black worked with Robert Downey Jr. in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I have high hopes.

Of course, there's a bit of a concern since the only film in Black's filmography is the aforementioned dark noir comedy, but Jon Favreau hadn't directed any action tentpoles either before taking on Iron Man. There's still no news on when Iron Man 3 may start production, and a release date isn't being set prematurely either, so it's unclear how soon Black will begin working for Marvel. Right now he's working on Doc Savage for Sony and he was recently linked to an American adaptation of the Japanese manga series Death Note. Even with those projects in line, this will undoubtedly be Black's biggest project to date.
Older discussions:
- Favreau not directing Iron Man 3
- Jon Favreau Wants the Mandarin For Iron Man 3 Villain; Will the Film Be 3D?

Attachments

• robert-downey-jr-iron-man-3-teaser-trailer-poster.jpg
    robert-downey-jr-iron-man-3-teaser-trailer-poster.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 303
  • im3poster.jpg
    im3poster.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,095
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun
No no no, Predators take over the world and kick Stark out of his own house and use it for there new headquarters. They also go on a witch hunt for the Mandarin and hire him for there next Hollywood move called Doctor Zhivago vs The Mandarin. :hilarious: :movie:

You have made me so happy Kelly. I hope the Predators ripped him to shreds

Last edited:
Saw this on friday night and I thought it was fantastic!! Pisses on a great height all over IM 2 and is just as good as the first part for me.

It's definatly a film more about Tony Stark than Iron Man though, but I cannot wait to watch this again.

The 3D was very poor though, so I'll be watching it again in 2D

as cooey says they saved the best till last with extended part's for war machine & pepper and a menacing performance by guy pearce, the 3D was ok but was mainly used for background and depth rather than in your face flying object's,
Going to start saving my pennies for the inevitable avalanche of steels headed our way & fyi dont leave your seat untill the credit's have rolled :thumbs:

Reactions: cooey and ocielz
Saw this on friday night and I thought it was fantastic!! Pisses on a great height all over IM 2 and is just as good as the first part for me.

It's definatly a film more about Tony Stark than Iron Man though, but I cannot wait to watch this again.

The 3D was very poor though, so I'll be watching it again in 2D

That's great to hear! Also means that I'll save money because I'll just watch the 2D version now! :thumbs:

Who else in North America is celebrating Free Comic Book Day the day after Iron Man 3 breaks (more) box office records?! :D

I agree 3D is not grate, I have watched on 2D too.

I give a solid 8.5/10

This is as commented a Tony Stark movie the Iron Man gets a cool movie ending (series??).

The final short well......

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Just saw this today and thought it was excellent, my favourite out of the three! Will be going back again soon :)
I had planned on seeing the 3D version but after reading the above comments there didn't seem much point so opted for 2D ;):movie:

Definitely an 8/10, maybe even a 9. I wouldn't say the 3D is amazing but it adds a little to the special effects but not much else.

I could quite happily watch the film in 2D and enjoy it just as much. It's certainly not a film to miss out on.

Nice, Ush! We hope to catch it in IMAX on Sat, have fun for all of you attending midnight screenings and others!

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

Reactions: Ush
I saw it tonight. I was a bit disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high. :dunno: I think this is the weakest of the 3 films. Where were all the scenes from the trailer? :angry:

I'm glad everyone else is enjoying it though. I'll have to give it a second chance I suppose.

Just came back from my 3D screening.
It was just :scat: and I was really pleased!!! Miss Drum and I were a little worried that she would give birth in the theaters (40th week now)... but didn't happen ;)
946584_10151420739214607_495452670_n.jpg

More in spoiler:
I NEVER saw it coming about The Mandarin! Seriously, who would????

Gwyneth kiss serious asses in this! Wait to go girl! Writers step their game up and brought her a great role!!!

Sidekick:
Yeah, well, great job! Just what we needed, a great chemistry and we can clearly see they're connected! :hilarious:

I hoped we would have seen the Iron Man Suits more closely... seemed like they appeared too fast...

The after-credit scene was kind of a let down... I was expecting much more... but eh... wait and see...