Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
And what's the problem? If you don't need/want it.... Don't bother. If you do, Be happy someone helped you out ;)
I saw them already for sale for 199$, that's too much. $40 isn't

$40 for a $15 mini steelbook that only contains a digital copy seems scummy to me. If someone here was trying to actually help out they’d be more reasonable.

$40 for a $15 mini steelbook that only contains a digital copy seems scummy to me. If someone here was trying to actually help out they’d be more reasonable.

If you search ebay, $40 is still reasonable. It’s still considered helping out as he bought it for you while you were relaxing at home watching tv.

It really depends if you really like it or not.

Is there anyone on here not trying to flip the extras they have and sell them close to the retail price?

Group buy price will be close to retail but we will have to factor in the cost of shipping to me, and if the people sourcing needed any funds for gas or something like that.

To those people that are able to purchase one through the lottery will also be asked to send an (optional) tip to the person who sourced their copy.

I've added a group buy LIST ONLY, which is a lottery for those members that would like the chance to purchase a copy.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING THE LIST

Thank you.

I went to my local Gamestop last night to check and see if they had these. They had never heard of it, but with the sku provided here they were able to tell me three stores which had it in stock. Unfortunately those three stores were within an hour to two hours driving distance. The associate then told me he could get me one transferred from one of the further away stores if they agreed to do it. He called them up and they said yes. I just have to wait five days for it to arrive at my local Gamestop.

I wanted to let people know about this if you still need one. I have heard about people asking for used games to be transferred between stores and didn't think they did this for new stuff, so it was quite a surprise to me when they offered it.

Reactions: ChoppedUp